Jcpenny.com Sightings!

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
It's better to wait for the holidays anyway. They stock up and drop the prices it seems. Patience grasshopper.

custer7thcav

Officer
Mar 15, 2011
Chicago IL suburbs
I think Major Blood is right. last christmas I was able to pick up the PTE blackhawk (underscale but ok for me this time) for 10 bucks. bought 5 and shipped to store for no extra charge and had them before christmas. SWEET!!

Of course I could always call myself Manny and sell em for 100 bucks apiece and claim they are 1:18

custer7thcav

Officer
Mar 15, 2011
Chicago IL suburbs
Yeah--it was crazy--I couldn't believe it at first. It was online only. I think the lead came from one of the postings on the site...maybe rick wheeler put it up. can't recall.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
They had stuff dirt cheap last year. The bridge set was maybe $20 or something like that. The F18 was about the same too. I found out they have the main distribution center an hour from here so I get them sent to the closest store the next day. It's almost worth it to get it shipped to me though since they usually run free shipping on a certain amount. It makes it here in 2 days.

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
They don't ship to Australia, goddammit. Why must you taunt me so?

EDIT: Oh wait, they do, but the shipping costs more than the actual item. FARK.

Last edited:

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Cool!
They re-did the desert bunker set in gray! Unfortunately that is way too much still!
Less than Big Lots for all that stuff. Problem is, how much of it would actually want to be kept? I have no use for those watch towers. There are some cool little sets in there too. If you go to retailmenot.com you can find codes for either free shipping or maybe a little more off the total. I think they do dirt cheap shipping to a store if there is one near you.

I bet they go lower closer to Christmas. Last year they had bridge sets for about $20 if I remember correctly.

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
Less than Big Lots for all that stuff. Problem is, how much of it would actually want to be kept? I have no use for those watch towers. There are some cool little sets in there too. If you go to retailmenot.com you can find codes for either free shipping or maybe a little more off the total. I think they do dirt cheap shipping to a store if there is one near you.

I bet they go lower closer to Christmas. Last year they had bridge sets for about $20 if I remember correctly.
Yeah that's what I meant I only want a few of those pieces. That well would go great with my desert bunker & building!

This looks new too...
http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx...d10628&cmTypeFlag=RichRel&cmCatID=52440|77800
I don't think they ever had a camo HMMMV in Big Lots.
I like that ammo box too.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Yea, I don't think they have had that in the past either. I actually have one from BL. The ammo on those make for great grenade launcher belts. They all come with lots of stuff at least but I still think they will drop in price closer to the holidays and then they go back to normal. The distribution center is an hour away from here so I get regular ground in a day. :D

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
I would love to get my hands on one of those first sets! I would use everything and it would be about the same if I was to buy it from BL.

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
Damn, forgot to post the coupon page. You might be able to save even more. Try JCPSHIP - free shipping if you spend over $50. Yeah, you can't beat those prices. Better than Big Lots and you get even more. That's a whole lot of dio pieces for your buck.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
That's pretty early of them to drop the price. Those humvee sets do well after the holidays for us scalpers. :D

Charade

Enlisted
Apr 12, 2011
How is that Blackbird? It's tough to gauge size and details from that picture.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Blackhawk? Little Bird?

Either way, larger than any helo Hasbro has done in the last decade.