Joe Con 2013

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Has any figure came with the harness on LL below?...bet it's on one of the Con figures...H&R or CL...whichever one of those dudes is gonna be in the set...

How awesome that his kneepads match the rest of his red AND have the letters on them

Who puts letters on kneepads? I like the non-kneepad FF version more

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Has any figure came with the harness on LL below?...bet it's on one of the Con figures...H&R or CL...whichever one of those dudes is gonna be in the set...

Hopefully H&R. He never had a vintage NF paint job though, right? I am curious what they do with him, unless it's that cancelled version.

How awesome that his kneepads match the rest of his red AND have the letters on them:

This is about as close as I could get hand-painting it. From this angle it looks crooked, but that's the curve of the pad. From straight-on it looks right.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
You need to pop those pockets off and razor out some of the material between them...it looks so much better after

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Well I went ahead and made a deal to get a Bagged set for the Con. Assuming he doesn't get hood winked by the registration and they don't sell out in 40 seconds like last year.

I figure that even if I'm disappointed in the set, I can always turn around and trade/sell to somebody who really wants it.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Images of the Frag are up...not digging it at all. Look at those shitty Comic Pack Snake eyes Legs. Way too skinny.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Letal just looks silly, and I don't care about that Mortal. But the frag looks better than I expected, to be honest.

Looks like spandex leggings and hightops though.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Archer would be shitting a brick with a white tactical turtle neck and Stirrup pants.

This is all I see when looking at that Mortal...but without the hotness.

Last edited:

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Well, these are easy passes. I like my version of Frag Viper more than these anyways.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Letal just looks silly, and I don't care about that Mortal. But the frag looks better than I expected, to be honest.

Looks like spandex leggings and hightops though.

My sentiments exactly...that leg/boot combo...weird...looks like the microman catwomans boots/legs

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Now I'm scared to see what the Joes are going to look like. Hopefully, 2dtoys did their headsculpts. As long as I can get casts of them, I can make figures I'd be far more happy with than the club.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Don't really hate the Mortal, don't love it either - if only the legs were better. The other two I'd be selling off if I get the set, particularly neon green Letal.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Don't really hate the Mortal, don't love it either - if only the legs were better. The other two I'd be selling off if I get the set, particularly neon green Letal.

Good luck with selling neon green Letal.

Seriously, is there a place where I can submit an application just to design these shitty figures. I know they would care for all of the crazy shit I do but at least I can get better colors.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Now I'm scared to see what the Joes are going to look like. Hopefully, 2dtoys did their headsculpts. As long as I can get casts of them, I can make figures I'd be far more happy with than the club.

I think I could tell that the Joes are using a bunch of Retaliation parts. I know a couple of those drawings had that first SE's legs.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
I think I could tell that the Joes are using a bunch of Retaliation parts. I know a couple of those drawings had that first SE's legs.

Yeah, I noticed Repeater is a wave 2 Roadblock with a Night Adder vest, H&R looks to be the vault tooling, Charbroil is the Retaliation Joe Trooper. Repeater and Charbroil will undoubtedly have new head sculps, as well as Muskrat, but I'm having a difficult time figuring out Muskrat's recipe...

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Good luck with selling neon green Letal.

Seriously, is there a place where I can submit an application just to design these shitty figures. I know they would care for all of the crazy shit I do but at least I can get better colors.

I have a feeling I can dump him at Hisstank.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
Oh God, my eyes!

I know right...we're back to 1994 with that nasty ass Neon Green.

And WTF - I hope it's night Force and Not Neon Force.

I just threw up a little bit in my mouth over that. If the joes are that bright, I will not be ordering this.

Holy shit, those are horrid!

My sentiments exactly.

Wow, not even the Oktober Guard were worth three hundred smackers in my mind, never mind what ever the hell this crap is. What is it with the sudden attempts to revive the neon 1990's? First we got the over-sized rocket treatment in ROC, and then more rockets and brightly painted Retaliation figures, and now this! I shudder to think what the post-movie line will look like now.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Frag and Letal are made from the ultimate SE right?

I'm not sure which SE you guys think ultimate SE is, but it's not that one...the USE is the PoC version...the Frag and Letal are based on that toon accurate one in that five pack...

Also, it sounds like you guys have seen some other figures...where are the pics or links?

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
I have a feeling I can dump him at Hisstank.

If the actual figure looked more like the cardart, you wouldn't have to go there/ I have an affinity for the neon gaudy bastards, think the club actually got the colors right (maybe too glossy though), but the figures themselves suck monkey nuts!

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
I'm not sure which SE you guys think ultimate SE is, but it's not that one...the USE is the PoC version...the Frag and Letal are based on that toon accurate one in that five pack...

There's an upcoming, cartoon-accurate Snake Eyes that Hasbo has labeled "Ultimate". They're talking about that one, not the one fans have labeled as "Ultimate".

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
There's an upcoming, cartoon-accurate Snake Eyes that Hasbo has labeled "Ultimate". They're talking about that one, not the one fans have labeled as "Ultimate".

Ah, I see now...stupid Hasbro labeling figs as ultimate, especially when they most definitely are not

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012

Also, it sounds like you guys have seen some other figures...where are the pics or links?

from this one Eddie from the 2nd wave of upcoming retaliation three packs

Attachments

• Ultimate-Snake-Eyes-2.jpg
    Ultimate-Snake-Eyes-2.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 10

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar

Not the POC "Ultimate" Snake Eyes, but the official Hasbro "Ultimate" Snake Eyes has yet to be released, but was shown last year and is suppose to be released this year as part of the Retaliation line. Like mswi mentioned to me though, I think that torso is better suited for Torpedo.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
from this one Eddie from the 2nd wave of upcoming retaliation three packs

I thought that's the single pack one. I thought the 3pack one will have a pre existing SE only with the cancelled jungle SS gear.

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
yeah your right the poc se with the cancelled SS gear is in the three pack, I may be mistaken but I thought ai saw apic of a three pack with this SE in it