Jungle Ambush

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I didn't have time to clean up the site like I wanted so I may set up again to do this one properly.

Duke and Outback have been designated to deal with a remote outpost so that they can gather as much info about what is going on in that part of the jungle.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
"Hold your fire until we both have a clear shot"

"Time to put him to sleep...."

RED

MY M-1 DOES MY TALKIN'
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
South of Atlanta---North of Macon
Hey brother!!! Nice lo-cal and pics!!!;) I think the 3rd pics has alot of potential!!! I think it would be a great shot if you could clear out a spot in the top left corner for something like a small Helo pad/ammo dump /radio shack---ect!!! That way you could keep the angle with the good-guys doing a recon and maybe another shot of the good guys on the rock to the right setting up a sniper/mg nest looking down into the spot!!!
I think its a damn good spot as long as you can get the pine needles out of the pics and make some pathways for the figures!!!;) ---RED---

RED

MY M-1 DOES MY TALKIN'
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
South of Atlanta---North of Macon
Oh---9&10 look good to!!! I think if you had a path to the guard shack with some 55 gal. drumms,crates,and such around it would really make a difference!!!;) That with a helo pad and crew in the background would give it some dept.!!!;) Just my $0.02 brother!!!:D---RED---