K-Tiger buys a PS4, or RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 TEASER?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
You know I'm in the same boat. :lmao:

But yeah, saw that (potential) teaser earlier and told the wife "Welp, looks like I have to get a PS4 now."

Someone joked and said it was just a halloween theme and everyone was jumping to the wrong conclusion. Heh.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Six years has been long enough of a wait for a sequel. They don't even update GTA Online for 360 and PS3 anymore. It's almost like they don't want me playing their games. :D

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Meanwhile, you can't play PS3 games on PS4 unless they put it on PSN.

(Witcher 3 makes it worth it though.)

((And PS3 compatibility is what killed MGSV))

Mar 27, 2011
I just have my PS3 sitting next to my PS4, better media player that it is.

Sadly the PS4 MGS V & GZ didn't have the music import options :(

Back on topic, dat R* tease. New RDR (or port of the 360/ps3 game) or Bully plz.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
I just have my PS3 sitting next to my PS4, better media player that it is.

Sadly the PS4 MGS V & GZ didn't have the music import options :(

Back on topic, dat R* tease. New RDR (or port of the 360/ps3 game) or Bully plz.
Back off topic. Did you by chance catch that Reddit rant from a former MGSV team member about everything that had to be cut because they were forced to make the Fox engine work with PS3? I have a personal list of 10 things that would have made MGSV better, and nearly everything was on that list.

Back on topic: they recently added Red Dead Revolver to PSN so I figure something is up. They have a tendency to add items that have connections to upcoming releases.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It's almost like they don't want me playing their games. :D
It's almost like they want to force you to buy another gaming console.

Sony's lack of backwards compatibility has vexed me these last two generations.
But yeah, at the very least, if they're gonna force you to buy a new console, at the least make it possible to play older games. Maybe that's just an attempt to also force you buy new games.

Now I have two games enticing me to buy a PS4. RD2 and Friday the 13th.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
I tried to get into the first one when it became backwards compatible.. but I just couldn't get into it like a GTA game. I need to give it another go-round after watching Westworld though.

I would be down for Red Dead 2 having a DLC that uses GTA as a Westworld satire.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I already heard that, I also heard "ONLY ONE PERSON OF COLOR?!"
I've seen that one, too.

Do these idiot SJW's take into account the time period? Realism needs to be taken into consideration.
I'd buy multiple coloreds :)racist:) in a gang, no problem. I wouldn't buy a shoehorned-in female. Yes, I know there were female outlaws, but they were the most outlier-est :)trollface:) of outliers.

If they want that kind of shit, then perhaps they should pay Zoë Quinn to make games.

Mar 27, 2011
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmKM-IoS7i4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmKM-IoS7i4[/ame]

I hope they keep greet button becoming an insult button with low morality.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
There's not a lot of features I don't want to see brought back. That one is pretty cool, even if I played John as a white hat.

Trailer in just under four hours, then that terrible wait until the first news of delay in oh, say, June.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, I really appreciated that one, too. After Cockstar gets done fucking things up with Online updates it won't look anything like it, but at least we'll have the trailer. :trollface:

They haven't said, but we can safely assume pre-1911. The voice sounds suspiciously like Dutch from RDRedemption, so it's looking like it might be a prequel. I'm thinking 1890-1896.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I definitely support the setting going back in time, but I really don't think they can do John's backstory any justice. The speculation seems to be that you'll be a member, or members, of Dutch's gang, and that John will be an NPC.

I could deal with that if John were to be introduced in the third act.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I hope they still provide cheat codes. I hated that they limited that feature in GTA V, dictating how long you could be invulnerable for. Gosh dang it if I wanna cheat the entire time I'm playing the game then let me cheat! I paid for it, it's my game now, stop playing God on MY game!

Or am I supposed to be thankful they provide them at all? :rolleyes:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I hope they still provide cheat codes. I hated that they limited that feature in GTA V, dictating how long you could be invulnerable for. Gosh dang it if I wanna cheat the entire time I'm playing the game then let me cheat! I paid for it, it's my game now, stop playing God on MY game!

Or am I supposed to be thankful they provide them at all? :rolleyes:

Yes! God, the cheats in the pre-3D era of this franchise were so fucking great.

:lmao: