K-Tiger buys a PS4, or RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 TEASER?

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
How funny considering I pulled all of them off of Google image search. Now that I’m done with the cult, I need to go back to Wildlands since FC just doesn’t have the same replay value.
That is funny, guess it ended up being a popular picture!

Yes.. FC is fun.. I need to finish Vietnam and the Mars DLC.. but Montana just doesn't have that replay-ability that Wildlands does, which is a shame. I would have loved Far Cry to have been a first person Wildlands clone. (with cults)

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I was wondering if the fun of the cheats of GTA is that it's not normal. If it's "anything goes" all of the time, will it still be fun? Who knows. But for a few bucks, I'll find out.
Boy, nothing bugged the shit out of me like GTAV's limited time cheat codes. Rockstar has kind of lost the thread of what made GTAIII-GTA San Andreas fun.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Boy, nothing bugged the shit out of me like GTAV's limited time cheat codes. Rockstar has kind of lost the thread of what made GTAIII-GTA San Andreas fun.
Maybe Rockstar's intention is to eventually get people to pay for that kind of fun stuff if they don't already...?

But yeah, having to re-enter the invincible cheat is/was very annoying. "Hold on copers...I gotta go hide and enter this code" . :shakefist:

We've all been there. Everyone is a Noob at every new game when they first try it out. Yeah, CoD is a very toxic community if not with your own group. My own worst experience was back in the old SoCom3 playing with randoms in pub matches. I was new, just got the game, and none of my Clanmates were on. It was the most miserable, hateful bunch of bastards I'd ever had the misfortune to run across. I was shocked and stunned at just how ugly they were to me, and I'm not exactly new to hardcore FPS's, just to that game.

SWBF is much better. I just wish it had mic support besides party chat on the X-Box. I had an absolute blast in the first Destiny. I had no desire to get Destiny 2. Glad I dodged that bullet. Now I mainly run Elder Scrolls on my PS4. I mainly run my X-Box1 for single player like Fallout 4, Witcher 3, and so on, unless I'm playing with my Clan mates. I have NSA and PCS on my X-Box1, but I don't have that game, so I've never had the chance to run with them as of yet.

Saints Row is....well,.....Insane. It might be right up your alley, if ya like smacking people with huge dildo weapons. I've never played it, but I know people that just adore it. Check out some game play on the 'Tube and see if it might appeal to ya before ya buy it. For me, I can't wait for the new Red Dead. The first one was stunning. I highly recommend the first RDR. You can grab up the GOTY edition for cheap, and get the undead version for free with it.

It all depends on what genres you like. Hell, there are times I just jump on and mess around in Star Trek online. It's free to play, and like Elder Scrolls you can play with others, or just run around and do your own thing.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Oh I know all about RDR. The coming sequel along with a new GTA are the main reasons I wanted the new system. I still play both games on my PS3. Heck, just the other day I broke out all of my PS2 GTA games for funsies. The first few have NOT aged well. 😄

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Maybe Rockstar's intention is to eventually get people to pay for that kind of fun stuff if they don't already...?

But yeah, having to re-enter the invincible cheat is/was very annoying. "Hold on copers...I gotta go hide and enter this code" . :shakefist:
RDR fans who have watched the way Rockstar has handled GTA:Online have legitimate cause for concern. Sure, they can't shoehorn eight million dollar airplanes and four million dollar sports cars in a late 19th century western, but you can be sure they are cooking up ways to part people from their money. Expect Shark Cards with a period-appropriate name.
Not that it matters to me, as I'm pretty sure PSN isn't free on PS4.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Ugh. Riding around with a gang. "Protect your pals while they open the safe!". I hate that crap. I have a hard enough time looking out for myself let alone some other tools.

Does look gorgeous though.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, holding off armies while your AI gang members fuck with the safe can be tedious.