Kindle Worlds fan vote figure

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
They all strike me as pretty....run-of-the-mill, with the kind of fake bad-ass characterizations a Joe customizer would give their pet character. About the only things interesting about any of them is that the Cobra Chick #2 comes with an SVD, and Cobra Dude looks to have a VSS that breaks down for attaché case carry. We won't get new accessory molds for either so I say "feh" to it all.

Though a ME Adventure Team figure made with good parts could be awesome.

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
About the only things interesting about any of them is that the Cobra Chick #2 comes with an SVD,

That is a Joe chick. I think she is a Cobra defector though like Mercer.

NYCC 2015 Hasbro Party Official G.I.Joe Fan Vote Images - HissTank.com
has close-up pics of the bios

From what I am hearing around the boards it does look like a female character will win.

I'm voting for Stilleto. She doesn't seem to need the copyright monikers before her codename.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Just make all 4 characters with as much new parts as possible.

This. Hell even the damn Croc Master / Blowtorch two pack isn't peg warming around here. Slap some parts together for four kit-bash figs, two two-packs and they will all sell.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
Yeah, the last drought was so bad for collectors they'll pay anything for anything at this point.

blackrazor1

Enlisted
Dec 25, 2013
Whisper reminds me of Foxtrot from S.K. Omega.

Still wondering how Marcus graduated from West Point and ended up an E-5.

Blackjack looks like he's wearing the armor from Transformers 3.

Last edited:

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Neato.

Side note.. wow hisstank is still a thing? I haven't visited there in ages. I am actually a little impressed they manage to come up with as much 'news content' as they do, all things considered.

Laughed when I saw 15 members online though. (For the record we have 9 online, can't even must our whole 12!)

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
Neato.

Side note.. wow hisstank is still a thing? I haven't visited there in ages. I am actually a little impressed they manage to come up with as much 'news content' as they do, all things considered.

Laughed when I saw 15 members online though. (For the record we have 9 online, can't even must our whole 12!)

Well you will enjoy this. HissTank totally was wrong when reporting there will be no Joe this year.

http://pulse.hasbro.com/en-us/news/article?article=gijoe_kindle_words_fan_article

Last November the G.I. Joe fans voted through the Hasbro Pulse to choose a brand-new figure for the 2016 lineup based on three eligible characters from the fan-created stories available on Kindle Worlds.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It'll be available in half the TrUs in the country is more like it. The rest of us will have to sit on our thumbs. I don't care at this point, as Marauder's split tails should be out by then, as will the HACKS figures and I imagine Acid Rain will have something to spend money on.