LBC Thread.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
For those of you that are complete morons LBC stands for "Lazy Bastard Custom", or if you live in Rio Linda or have a nephew/nervous condition "Lazy Butt Custom". Just throw some parts together and call it good.

I was cooking up this guy for a dio idea where he and a hastily-equipped Cobra conscript had to get through some coalition or local militia siege lines surrounding a far-flung Terror Drome to get some top secret data and an artifact to Cobra Commander. I guess you could call him a courier of sorts, though he'd work in a number of roles.

Figure, head et al.- Cobra Flint

Hands- No clue? If any one knows say so, i could use 3 more sets of them.

Tac Vest-Shock Trooper/Pit Trooper. I'm not sure which i like better, but i'm leaning towards the ST's.

H&K- RoC Baroness. Really a place holder. I haven't come up with a gun i like for him yet.

Case- Same as above, with a PTE laptop inside.

Helmet and goggles- PoC Alley Viper.

I'm really not into LBCs, but occasionally they come together well.

Let's see yours, or are you too a-feared?!

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
LBC Cobra Vehicle Driver

Whole body, webgear - Wave3 Snake Eyes

Head - Mutt

Facemask - Rex "Doctor" Lewis

Helmet - Reso Black CC

Goggles - Alley Viper

Walkie/Hand mic - Some Corps! figure

Shotgun, pistol - Marauders

No paint except to remove the Arashikage and GI Joe symbols from the upper arms.

Again, my camera sucks.

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
I like LBCs.. granted, probably 3/4 of the ones I make are lazy. I don't have the time or patience to do anything much in depth these days. :D

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
I think he would be better if he did not use roadblocks torso and arms.. Would like to see a PoC update of him, I smell an LBC coming....