Lego!!!!

Dr Syn

humerus
Mar 27, 2011
Lego is probably the best toy ever made, but like NSA, I wouldn't be able to stop.

Oh man. I would probably shit my pants in pure happiness. MGS 1-3 would be nice. The KGB and Genome soldiers would be pretty great. Complete with 1:18 scaled Playboys!

I should wip up my pdf of scale playboy/magazine for everyone to download and print out/modify to their hearts content.

I'd buy 1.18 of every MGS game character and soldier.

MGS4 has some good designs in it too, from the various PMCs, The Frogs and militia. Along with the Geckos or the Powered armour seen in chapter 2.

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
Lego is probably the best toy ever made, but like NSA, I wouldn't be able to stop.

I should wip up my pdf of scale playboy/magazine for everyone to download and print out/modify to their hearts content.

I'd buy 1.18 of every MGS game character and soldier.

MGS4 has some good designs in it too, from the various PMCs, The Frogs and militia. Along with the Geckos or the Powered armour seen in chapter 2.

If you did, I'd probably print off a few for some casual Cobra shots.

Oh how I wish this line would happen :(

thelegoguy

Enlisted
Mar 16, 2011
That's pretty sweet!
My wife had me stop buying Legos about 7 yrs ago. I snuck in a set or two here and there but not the ones I REALLY wanted because they were huge and expensive. She told me that no grown man should have 80+ lbs of Legos. I would sit down for hours a few days in a row and just build/design. I think she just doesn't understand.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Wow! Epic level... creativity... and effort... *nerdiness* :LOL:

Good on them though. I tease because I get it.