Life's Minor Annoyances That Drive You NUTS?

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I had enough of a cold to excuse myself from work the Monday after Thanksgiving. I felt it coming on that Sunday night and took some Nyquil. I still wasn't feeling great so I stayed home and slept until noon. I wasn't great by Tuesday, but went to work the rest of the week, and it actually passed pretty well by Friday. Sometimes, IF I can get enough rest, I can chase them off before they blow out or at least within a few days. That works better for me than any medicine.

Apr 1, 2011
Ohio
had a "minor annoyance" happen at Wal-Mart today. There was a wal-lady handing out free mint oreo candy bars so naturally the kids and I stopped to partake in the free goodies. While we were standing there a young man that obviously has never kissed a woman let alone been naked with one walks in with a Ninja sword in his hand. I am watching what he is doing when the wal-lady looks at me and at the top of her voice says: "Hey arent you a cop that works under cover?" The guy hears her so he does his best He-Man impersonation and sheaths it behind his back and runs thru the store. Hmmm.....first I am an officially retired Police Officer. If I was under cover I am pretty sure she would be the last person that would know what I am. Now I know why the local wal-mart cant retain loss prevention for longer than a few weeks...Mrs. Subtle probably follows them thru the store yelling at them to tackle the guy trying to smuggle a $3000 tv out the grocery side exit...Just another example why my 9mm buddy goes everywhere with me

Apr 1, 2011
Ohio
real sword...unsheathed...When the kids and I walked down the nerf isle he was just standing there staring at the floor. After letting management know and their reply was to do nothing.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I noticed it got worse from 35 on. I sip throughout the day when I'm stuck in the office. A lot of days it's nearly once an hour to the restroom. At least I know I'm not dehydrated...

It's not nearly as often when I'm out and on my feet. Even if I'm not visibly sweating, it seems I can hold out for half the day most times. Harder to judge hydration levels on travel though.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Oh hell, I pee all the time now. And it's not a problem with the plumbing that prevents me from emptying the tank... it's just that I drink fluids all day. It's every hour or two.

Fortunately, most nights I don't have to get up, and if I do, it's just once. I hear that gets worse as we age.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I mean, I create my own problem by trying to cram my water allotment in all at once. Chug a whole jug and then I'm whizzing every 10-15 minutes. :grumpy:

I don't have to go in the middle of the night, yet, but gosh dang it that'll suck. That'll just wreak havoc on the sleep.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
I have the one a nights just frequently enough to remind me what is ahead. It’s bad enough trying to get back asleep after one interruption when you know your alarm is going off in an hour or two, but doing the whole zombie piss dance twice a night is unacceptable. I’ll have to investigate diapers if that becomes my reality.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I shipped something out to my sister back on the second, and it was estimated to be delivered the eighth. It's out for delivery today, after sitting in Atlanta for eight fucking days.

I guess this is karma for all those packages I got that came a day early.