Life's minor things that make you happy

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
For myself as an avid online gamer, my poor old PS3 phat first issue finally bit the bucket, and died. My broke ass self just couldn't afford another one, even if I wanted one.. .
I love how generous the friends you have are. It's nice to know such good people do still exist when you're constantly inundated with bad stories.

That being said, you can easily fix those things. I'm no computer expert by any means, and I fixed mine twice. Great tutorials on YouTube.

Wait, your ex-girlfriend has your cell phone number?
I've had the same number for 14+ years. So yeah, she does. :)

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The flash of skin between the top of the thigh-highs and the hem of the skirt/bottom of the short-shorts.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Hell yeah! Those rate no better than trade fodder to me, but I'd be happy to have the shot at them.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The flash of skin between the top of the thigh-highs and the hem of the skirt/bottom of the short-shorts.
Heck yes! I'm a big sucker for a long, thin, flowing sundress too. The ones that when at rest show off the wonderful butt silhouette perfectly. Can't wait for summer to return!

Don't drop a bomb like that and not give results! Who won?
:lmao:

I'll tell you who didnt win...the paint apps on the figures after getting mashed together repeatedly like horse hooves on pavement.

Iok

Enlisted
Jun 21, 2014
Our dog - a Weimaraner/Pit mix - was lying on our bed today. I went out to do some laundry and came back in to find her curled up in the throw/blanket my wife had left folded at the foot of the bed.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
They should rename blue cheese "Satan's smegma". Blech.
That's I used to feel too. But it came on this salad with a really sweet dressing and eventually became an acquired taste. It's awesome on a burger!

That's not something I usually do.

Now going to the movies alone, that I do.
Same. The only time I've eaten alone is picking up food. I can't bring myself to sit alone in a restaurant...yet.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
When you're stuck at a light, and you're the lead car and a heavy metal break drops exactly the moment the light changes to green. Freaking awesome!
Better than that, having some twat floor it and cut you off, only to have one of his drive wheels fall off and send him off the road and into a wall!

I clapped so hard when that happened a few years back!