Life's minor things that make you happy

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Nice weather on Halloween night. Such a rarity. I just don't recall so many terrible weathered Halloweens when I was a kid. Maybe I was just too happy to care.

Last edited:

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I remember many Halloweens where it was raining or also cool enough you had to wear a jacket of some sort...which really made me mad because it in effect ruined the costume.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Nice weather on Halloween night. Such a rarity. I just don't recall so many terrible weathered Halloweens when I was a kid. Maybe I was just to happy to care.
I remember it snowing on quite a few when I was in Ohio. I also remember it being so cold I had to wear a jacket over my costume. I guess good weather depends on where you live. Florida my son wore flip flops with his spider man costume.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
The other day I caught a wiff that smelled like comic books....LOTS of comic books, and old ones at that. It reminded me of when I was younger and started visiting a local comic book store. Love that smell and brought back memories of some good times.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
The only cards I ever collected were movie cards....and I wouldn't say I *collected* them, like it was an active thing. I just picked up a pack or two at random whenever going through the checkout line at the grocery store and HAD to have something. The kids in my neighborhood were crazy for them though. One of them had a Dad that worked for a candy distribution company, and he drove a huge truck that was filled with all sorts of stuff, baseball cards included. They all got together one day and bought a huge box of cards through him.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Baseball card smell for me... loved opening a new pack.
Wet tomato plants, for me. Hate red tomatoes, but love the scent of a freshly-watered tomato plant. I too am quite fond of old book smell.

The past few years fireflies returned to the area in the late spring, and I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed them.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
We get near Disney level of firefly shows at night. It's crazy that it looks like they fly nearly to the tops of 100' trees. I had never seen that before moving out the country.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Fireflies seem to be coming out earlier around here than they used too. We often didn't see them till July when I was little, now they star showing up in May.