Like New GI Joe Pit Mobile Head Quarters?

lotusblack80

Enlisted
Jul 15, 2013
Colorado
I just scored a Gi Joe Pit Mobile HQ for 20 bucks!!! Does anyone have this? Do you guys like it?

I got to pick it up tomorrow, it's got the box and everything. Just scored it off Craigslist.

lotusblack80

Enlisted
Jul 15, 2013
Colorado
It's cool till you open it and see all the cardboard and are like.. WTF!?!?!?

Yeah I noticed the cheesy card board boxes but hey for 20 bucks, I'll take it! Some rich kid probably got tired of it lol.

Is it pretty cool overall or does the card board pieces completely kill it?

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com
if you like it, it's worth $20. I passed on it at walmart for $25 simply cause I didn't find it to be feasible or even neat to look at. It sat at that walmart for months.

but if it fits into your world, then it's worth it and the stuff included won't deter you from liking it.

i tried looking at it at many different angles and concepts to convince myself to like it, but just couldn't do it.

lotusblack80

Enlisted
Jul 15, 2013
Colorado
HAHAHA, I know what you mean. That thing is hideous to look at but my Joes need a base.

if you like it, it's worth $20. I passed on it at walmart for $25 simply cause I didn't find it to be feasible or even neat to look at. It sat at that walmart for months.

but if it fits into your world, then it's worth it and the stuff included won't deter you from liking it.

i tried looking at it at many different angles and concepts to convince myself to like it, but just couldn't do it.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
My boys both love theirs...one is set up with guys all over it in the living room right now...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
20 bucks for the Joe Winnebago is about 20 bucks more than I'd pay, but you could have done worse.