MAD MAX ROAD WARRIOR INTERCEPTOR ???

lotusblack80

Enlisted
Jul 15, 2013
Colorado
Has anyone had the balls to actually buy this baby and fit Joe's in there? The AutoArt Interceptor is soooooo friggin sexy!!!

So tempted to ignore the general rule when it comes to 1:18 vics and its compatibility with Joes. :)

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It's not gonna work without mods, and that is a fucking expensive piece to be operating on.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I imagine you'll be gutting the interior pretty badly, the driver seat and firewall at the very least. And what's the point of wrecking it if you haven't got a tier one Max to go with it?

What I'd lean towards doing is a head-to-waist Max custom, so you get the effect of a driver, then do a full one for outside the car goodness.

lotusblack80

Enlisted
Jul 15, 2013
Colorado
I imagine you'll be gutting the interior pretty badly, the driver seat and firewall at the very least. And what's the point of wrecking it if you haven't got a tier one Max to go with it?

What I'd lean towards doing is a head-to-waist Max custom, so you get the effect of a driver, then do a full one for outside the car goodness.
Can it be done by just cutting out the firewall or maybe just the seat?

lotusblack80

Enlisted
Jul 15, 2013
Colorado
GEEEeeeez ! I cant stop eyeballing the shotty on the driver side door! Damn that Interceptor is soooo sick!!!!

I'm seriously eyef-ckin the hell out that car.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
For the price...I wouldn't touch it. I would love to get one just to stand my Max custom next to. That's all I would do with her.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
In the past, whenever I've modded a 1/18th car, I had to take out the firewall and the seats. A lot of them are hollow under the seats, so you'll have to splice in styrene which doesn't look good when a figure a not in it. Plus the steering wheels get beat up easily.

lotusblack80

Enlisted
Jul 15, 2013
Colorado
In the past, whenever I've modded a 1/18th car, I had to take out the firewall and the seats. A lot of them are hollow under the seats, so you'll have to splice in styrene which doesn't look good when a figure a not in it. Plus the steering wheels get beat up easily.
I think I am going to get one eventually. Until somebody can talk me out of it.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
There's also the ultimate edition that comes with the dog and doesn't look like it just rolled out of the factory showroom.

As an aside, I really hope Lotus is looking for Chinese PTE figures whilst he's in...China. :D

lotusblack80

Enlisted
Jul 15, 2013
Colorado
There's also the ultimate edition that comes with the dog and doesn't look like it just rolled out of the factory showroom.

As an aside, I really hope Lotus is looking for Chinese PTE figures whilst he's in...China. :D
Bro, I've pretty much given up. I got a couple of things here and there and will pick up a few more things while I'm in SHE'AHN (Terracotta Warrior place). I got your Anime figs and some commy stuff you guys might get kick out of using in Dioramas but thats about it.

I really miss seeing White, Black, Hispanic and Asian Americans. This place really makes you appreciate the diversity back home. (Sorry if that offended anyone)

Gosh, you have no idea how much I miss the States right now. I havent really even seen the sun or a clear sky since I've been here. Dont get me wrong I've been in tougher places, but damn.....just damn.

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I really miss seeing White, Black, Hispanic and Asian Americans. This place really makes you appreciate the diversity back home. (Sorry if that offended anyone).
Pffft!...we've all said sooooooooo much worse...like, intentionally offensive :D

I prefer the dirty version BTW...

lotusblack80

Enlisted
Jul 15, 2013
Colorado
Pffft!...we've all said sooooooooo much worse...like, intentionally offensive :D

I prefer the dirty version BTW...
I know you do Eddie (lol).....I got till mid March in China, I might finally break down and just let all out, but till then I'm gonna keep my mouth shut.:thumbsup:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I know you do Eddie (lol).....I got till mid March in China, I might finally break down and just let all out, but till then I'm gonna keep my mouth shut.:thumbsup:
You could find a pretty diverse lot in the international settlements in major cities before the war. After China went Red and closed up I suppose it became pretty homogenous again.

lotusblack80

Enlisted
Jul 15, 2013
Colorado
You could find a pretty diverse lot in the international settlements in major cities before the war. After China went Red and closed up I suppose it became pretty homogenous again.
Bro, I dont really know what to say to that. I hear Shanghai is a port city so you will have more diversity there. Meh, dont really care I heard the same about Beijing and I didnt see much in diversity.

I was in Beijing and maybe saw 2 white dudes and 1 white female :eek: and we were in the heart of Beijing for a week.

I saw 1 black female and one black male :eek: in the city here in Shenyang.

Geez, I'm just now realising how unbelievably DICKISH I'm sounding right now. Look, China is cool I guess if you're here for a very,very short stay, but it's kinda like that MTV show the Real World where they say "people stop being polite and start being real"

I'm just keepin real, sorta :)

Man, I would kill for a Taco and some Cracker Barrel (Pot Roast and mashed potatos n gravy) right now LOL!!!!

Last edited:

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Bro, I dont really know what to say to that. I hear Shanghai is a port city so you will have more diversity there. Meh, dont really care I heard the same about Beijing and I didnt see much in diversity.

I was in Beijing and maybe saw 2 white dudes and 1 white female :eek: and we were in the heart of Beijing for a week.

I saw 1 black female and one black male :eek: in the city here in Shenyang.

Geez, I'm just now realising how unbelievably DICKISH I'm sounding right now. Look, China is cool I guess if you're here for a very,very short stay, but it's kinda like that MTV show the Real World where they say "people stop being polite and start being real"

I'm just keepin real, sorta :)

Man, I would kill for a Taco and some Cracker Barrel (Pot Roast and mashed potatos n gravy) right now LOL!!!!
Just protect your license plate. Gangs steal them and ransom them back to you because it's such a pain in the ass to get a new one.