Madden 12

alcinde4

Kicker of asses and such
May 16, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I'm a Maddenite as well (360). My major concern is, how are they going to get the rosters even close to right? I'm never on live so I don't have the benefit of the live roster updates and shit like that. I'm usually relegated to playing franchise mode, or whenever my friends or my brother come over.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I'm a Maddenite as well (360). My major concern is, how are they going to get the rosters even close to right? I'm never on live so I don't have the benefit of the live roster updates and shit like that. I'm usually relegated to playing franchise mode, or whenever my friends or my brother come over.
Your going to have to go online to get the updates. The roster is already fucked up. I've been playing the demo and all kinds of players are on the wrong teams.

It's like that every year though. Alot of times there is a roster update on the first day.

cuatroboca

bunker busters
Apr 3, 2011
miami florida
sure but can i tell you something it is realy my sons and im not the age i realy am im realy 56 my son created my acount for me because i dont know too much about computers but any way he i still play his ps3 but under his name

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I've played almost every Madden since the series started. I think I'm going to pass this year (I'm a huge COD fan and with the new zombie maps coming out I think I'd rather spend some time on those). I'll get back to Madden next year.
That's how I was 2 years ago. Gave up Madden for COD and said "next year", 2 years went by and now I'm getting back into it. My Madden game is rusty though.

alcinde4

Kicker of asses and such
May 16, 2011
Atlanta, GA
These are the lowest ratings I've ever seen for Madden. Game Informer hated it, and IGN gave it an 8 overall. I think the lowest I've ever seen was an 8.75. I guess I'll have to find out for myself.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
These are the lowest ratings I've ever seen for Madden. Game Informer hated it, and IGN gave it an 8 overall. I think the lowest I've ever seen was an 8.75. I guess I'll have to find out for myself.
I agree. The lowest ratings that I can remember. Oh well, It feels like Madden to me.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
anybody fuck with the online franchise yet?

I'm about ready to set up my league with my homies but I got some questions first

alcinde4

Kicker of asses and such
May 16, 2011
Atlanta, GA
anybody fuck with the online franchise yet?

I'm about ready to set up my league with my homies but I got some questions first
I think I may need to. There's no fucking way I'm playing franchise offline like I normally do. Why did they delay the release of the game, if they weren't going to do any roster updates at all?

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I think I may need to. There's no fucking way I'm playing franchise offline like I normally do. Why did they delay the release of the game, if they weren't going to do any roster updates at all?
when u log online, there is a roster update available. There should be a new one in the next few days. Were starting our Franchise after the next update.

1 big question right now is: it's on a default "gameflow" play calling, how can u change it in a online franchise. I don't see it anywhere.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
just checked a bunch of random forums thru google. It seems that you can't toggle auto sprint or gameflow play calling off in the online franchise mode. Damn! My league is going to have 12 pissed off mo fo's.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Finally started my online franchise with my homies. Human controlled teams are as follows:

Bears
Lions
Packers
Vikings
Chiefs
Raiders
Chargers
Eagles

Should be fun

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
were trying to wrap up the league before MW3.

I just beat the Saints to get into the Championship game. Depending on what happens tomorrow we could have an all human championship round. Should be exciting