Marauder's "Mission Cases"

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
They look like print out's Eddie. I'm hoping the money isn't but I'm sure it probably is. These will be great for a diorama piece.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Eh, i'm nonplussed at the reaction to these. It's a paper/cardboard printout in a case.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Eh, i'm nonplussed at the reaction to these. It's a paper/cardboard printout in a case.

yeah, that bums me out too...had hasbro not went and made actual molded stacks of cash i may not be so hard on them, but the bar has been raised...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It wouldn't be tough to make some plastic explosives out of Sculpey or whatever.
Pipe bombs would be a little harder to pull off, but are doable.

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
The case is he only decent part. As it looks like it is not connected by a piece of thin stress prone plastic. I may pick one up and see if the cash stacks fit in it..

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
After looking at them more closely I think I would try to sculpt explosives for the case. It would look much better by far. Plus, just buying a case would be a little cheaper.

Big Jim

Thread Derailer
Mar 15, 2011
Occupied PRK
I recieved my shipment of these in today. I got the cash case, the c4 and the hitman case. They are cardboard printouts inside, but I feel these will work great for dios for those of us who are unable to build up enough Destros. We haven't gotten anything past wave 2 in my area that I have seen yet. I don't have his other cases but I do beleive that these are larger than previous offerings.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I received my shipment of these in today. I got the cash case, the c4 and the hitman case. They are cardboard printouts inside, but I feel these will work great for dios for those of us who are unable to build up enough Destros. We haven't gotten anything past wave 2 in my area that I have seen yet. I don't have his other cases but I do believe that these are larger than previous offerings.

Yeah, that's good to hear. I think they're fine for dios etc, they fill a need for sure. Are the printouts removable if you wanted to do something different with them?

Big Jim

Thread Derailer
Mar 15, 2011
Occupied PRK
No pics yet, got them about an hour ago in the middle of painting one of the bedrooms in my house. Now its almost time to go to work, but I'll break out the camera either tonight after work or tomorrow. The cases are stiff to open, the latch mechanism works very well. NSA yes the printouts are removable. They have a small peice of cardboard under them to help retain the shape and are double sided taped to the cardboard and to the bottom of the case.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Thanks for the pics Jim. Even though they are cut outs they still look pretty decent. No loose briefcase of loot but still, a decent diorama piece. I still may get some of the plain ones and try my hand at sculpting some explosives for them.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
yeah, thanks for the pics BJ...

they look great from the top angle, but the direct on shot shows a glare and they aren't as cool...i guess the challenge to making them look good is not getting a glare...

i passed on the SS a hundred times, but seeing him in your dio, he looks kinda awesome

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
You could spray some craft matte finish on it most likely Eddie. I use it on my tech deck sets to protect it and take glare away. I even put it on photos I print out so they are not glossy.