• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
It could still go either way. :)

I honestly wasn't expecting any votes for mine - MB said he needed more entries, so I literally threw mine together in 10-15 minutes on the dinner table at midnight last night.

Last edited:

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
It could still go either way. :)

I honestly wasn't expecting any votes for mine - MB said he needed more entries, so I literally threw mine together in 10-15 minutes on the dinner table at midnight last night.
I saw same post, I took a bit longer to set up, but had the whole day to do it, so my son and I just started grabbing figures and went to town. I had almost forgotten. Wanted to do one for this month. I like the concept.

Jul 19, 2011
#3...it stuck more to the theme then 1 and 2. sure 1 and 2 may have the various brands of military figs/ vehicles but to me they are all the same. IMO would be no different then using a 25th, an ROC, and a 30th style fig in one pic and saying i followed the rules. So who ever did #3 gets my vote.
1 and 2 are awesome pics but just didnt stick to the theme(For March the idea is to use 3 different toy lines) . I was expecting to see some interesting banners this month, but looks like its just the same old stuff. lets get creative guys. #3 brought something new to the table. this was the chance to bust out your MU, SW, Avengers and what ever else you got.

bman

Enlisted
Dec 17, 2012
Arkansas
#3...it stuck more to the theme then 1 and 2. sure 1 and 2 may have the various brands of military figs/ vehicles but to me they are all the same. IMO would be no different then using a 25th, an ROC, and a 30th style fig in one pic and saying i followed the rules. So who ever did #3 gets my vote.
1 and 2 are awesome pics but just didnt stick to the theme(For March the idea is to use 3 different toy lines) . I was expecting to see some interesting banners this month, but looks like its just the same old stuff. lets get creative guys. #3 brought something new to the table. this was the chance to bust out your MU, SW, Avengers and what ever else you got.
I agree :thumbsup:

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Liked #1 & #2 but had to go with #1. The environment is a little better developed. If #2 would have had a light blue background or something indicating distance, it would have been a really tough choice. The white doesn't really give any illusion of distance or sky.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Tough.. I really like 1 & 2

Wish #1 had a little better figure placement, the guy on the left is likely going to be in the way of the logo a little bit.

#2.. that vehicle isn't going to fit in there! And yeah the backdrop could have been a little more realistic I guess.

Tough choices.

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
I admit that #2 is the laziest setup I've ever done (less than 15 minutes' work on the dinner table at midnight). I wasn't planning to enter this month, but MB asked for more entries.
The backdrop was indeed a sky-blue board, but the colour was washed out by the halogen lighting I used.

And yes, the PTE FAV does fit in the TRU chopper. :)

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I admit that #2 is the laziest setup I've ever done (less than 15 minutes' work on the dinner table at midnight). I wasn't planning to enter this month, but MB asked for more entries.
The backdrop was indeed a sky-blue board, but the colour was washed out by the halogen lighting I used.

And yes, the PTE FAV does fit in the TRU chopper. :)
I still voted for #2 lol purely for the logo placement opportunities haha