Marvel HEROICS minifigures

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I just found out about these as my wife got a few for our boys for Valentines Day gifts.

These minfigures are around one inch tall but even then they can be different sizes to each other...

Each one comes in a pin-pong ball sized container that pops into two halves. The balls come in different colors and the colors do NOT indicate a specific figure inside.

I don't know how many figures are in this line. My two boys received a Wolverine, Thor and Spiderman. I have heard of Hulk being present. There are also repaints of some figures, Spiderman in his black outfit and regular Hulk repainted to Red Hulk.

The down side, my wife found these at Dollar Tree, you can guess the price. One blog I read said they had been found at Wal-Mart for 97 cents, but I haven't seen them there. For what you get, the price sucks. This is something I'd expect to get out of a vending machine for 50 cents as I exit the grocery store, not nearly a dollar!
I was pretty excited to see the scale as I'm starting to collect 1/72 stuff, but as you see from the picture, they are not all exactly the same scale....which they are all close enough, but if I have two figures from the same line standing next to each other, I'd like them to be the same size.