Marvel Universe Comic Packs 2011

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
That Deadpool is pretty awesome. Much better than the WO release. I'm going to have to keep my eyes open for it.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
That Deadpool is the same as the WO version, with new webgear and had. So...it's not much better.

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
That Deadpool is the same as the WO version, with new webgear and had. So...it's not much better.

Really? The arms and torso look different to my eye.

EDIT- took a second and third look- you're totally right. Oh well. I do like this head and web gear better though. Maybe I won't pull this one apart.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Really? The arms and torso look different to my eye.

EDIT- took a second and third look- you're totally right. Oh well. I do like this head and web gear better though. Maybe I won't pull this one apart.

The hands may be different.

The only reason I know it's the same mold is I've done about four Deadpool customs since he hit the pegs so many years ago.

Hmm. I think I'll post them now that I'm thinking about it.

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
I'd like to see those. I started one using a SE body.. but I never finished as the head always looked to big, and the body not muscular enough.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
A tactical Deadpool would be awesome. But then by necessity he wouldn't be encased in red and black Lycra so fanboys would mess themselves with impotent rage.

I smell a custom.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
You seemed to have missed the anti-Lycra sentiment in my first post.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, the X-Force figure is sweet looking. Same body again, but still looks a lot better in the colors.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That could work, but i was thinking of different options.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The problem is finding a good ninjato for him. I hate every ninja running around with katanas.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Hasbro could make a good sword if their lives depended on it, save for the commando SE one.

I could probably piecemeal one together fairly easily.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
i'm with you x...i want tso badly to get into this line (i'm okay with the balljoints) but just don't NEED another line...but they look so cool displayed together...

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
I pick them up sporadically. Mostly just characters that I like, or the ones that happen to be well designed (WW Hulk for example).

I've thought about replacing DP legs with some Joe style ones.

oddball

Enlisted
Mar 14, 2011
found two phasing visions today. picked up one, left the other. he is pretty neat looking.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I pick them up sporadically. Mostly just characters that I like, or the ones that happen to be well designed (WW Hulk for example).

i'm the same way...i think i have four...two Caps and two Hulks...both of the originals, the SDCC Cap (so bada$$) and WW Hulk...like you said, he's just reeally well designed and just looks incredibly cool...

i also have a Juggernaught(sp) that i have yet to open

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
I've got a few more than that. I seem to have collected quite a stash of them. All of the Ghost Rider/Thanos wave were awesome... I'm trying to find a Cpt Briain and a few others still.

Last edited:

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
I never saw Capt Britain in the wild. The good news is that the modern deco version will be released in the Captain America movie line, and the original all-red deco will be in the upcoming MU comic packs. If you want the Alan Davis/Excalibur look, then you're likely going to have to hit ebay or pray HTS gets a few more in.

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
I really prefer the Excalibur look. I figured that would be an Ebay item. He and Archangel are proving impossible to find.

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
Yeah, I am too. I wish they would pull a SW and re-release the damn things and undercut the ebay market.

I've seen the Hawkeye a few times. You want one Eddie?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
if you stumble upon one, sure, pick it up for me, i'll gladly take him off your hands...but don't go out of your way...like i've mentioned, i'm trying to avoid getting too deep into it :rolleyes: