Feb 13, 2013
Anyone else still watching SHIELD? What do you guys think about May's ex
being Lash?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
the very first time he asked Daisy about Lincolns whereabouts, i knew, or had strong suspicions, that he was the culprit.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
I was kind of hoping they killed him, but since I knew someone we had seen before was Lash I was hoping they wouldn't go that route.

My hope is that he is working for someone higher up in the inhumans group. Hopfully someone who will appear in the later inhumans movie.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
I'm wondering if he was already an Inhuman before when he, and May were married, or if he was one of the "fish oil victims"

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I have no interest in rewatching old episodes, but I'm wondering if him being Lash was always part of the plan. Like, if you watched older episodes with him in them, if his future reveal plays with the older story line...if there were hints long ago.

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
If he were a fish oil InHuman, I don't know where he'd get the motive to kill others; so I'm thinking he's old-school.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I still can't get into the fucking show. I'd quit but my OCD makes me wanna keep watching because of the MCU. Which reminds me, I still need to catch Daredevil on Netflix. I kept waiting on the fucker to come to Blu-Ray, but it looks like that's not happening anytime soon.

The pacing, the skipping episodes to fill in the blanks on shit that I don't care about and threads that go nowhere, drive me absolutely nuts. It's just an all-around poorly written show, and I still don't give a shit about any of the characters. I don't even like Coulson anymore.

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
Uh...yeah, you need to watch yourself some Daredevil, man. Like, pull the fucking car over *now* and watch some Daredevil. If nothing else, Jessica Jones likely has some tie-in and it starts in like two weeks.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I still can't get into the fucking show. I'd quit but my OCD makes me wanna keep watching because of the MCU. Which reminds me, I still need to catch Daredevil on Netflix. I kept waiting on the fucker to come to Blu-Ray, but it looks like that's not happening anytime soon.

The pacing, the skipping episodes to fill in the blanks on shit that I don't care about and threads that go nowhere, drive me absolutely nuts. It's just an all-around poorly written show, and I still don't give a shit about any of the characters. I don't even like Coulson anymore.
You're missing out, man. Once I started watching, I couldn't stop. I'd watch 4-5 episodes in a row. Think I finished the season in three days IIRC.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Yeah Dare Devil was totally BAD ASS. I had a problem until I watched it all. I'd get done down stair around 1:30 2AM, and go out in the living room, and watch 2 episodes, and go to bed around 4, and get up at around 6. I seriously only ran on about 2hrs of sleep for about 2, or 3 weeks.

Last edited:

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
So Andrew's change was due to Jaine's sabotage of her record books. Makes sense.

Can't say I'm surprised Roselyn is working with Hydra.

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
Who says she knows she is? That guy's on the World Security Council that Fury was reporting to in Avengers1, after all.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
She doesn't know he's working with Hydra. Hell, Gideon isn't Hydra either. He just picked a side and went with it thinking they would be the winners.

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
He chose to side with them. He's not full on Hydra like Ward and the rest were/are.
What are you basing that on? What's preventing him from having been full HYDRA from long before his Avengers appearance? I'm wondering why he wouldn't have been part of the Council shown in Winter Soldier, as in Pierce had no need to betray him since they were already on the same side and in collusion.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Turns out he wasn't even on the fence. He was Hydra old guard, and was in REAL deep, even when he was on the World Security Council.

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
Yeah, that was a fantastic episode with no filler fluff at all. Fitz & Simmons finally snogging, the reveal of how deep and insidious HYDRA's history goes, the argument between Coulson and Price where they kept revealing their earnest want to be together then throwing up their defenses and barbs. Easily in contention for best episode yet, imho.

Oh, and Ward doing his D.B. Cooper impression, too!

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
Not that I'm aware, and if so it's a fairly recent ret-con. Although there was that numbnuts retconned that had SHIELD existing back in da Vinci's time with him fending off Galactus (although I never read it, so have no authority over that). HYDRA's always been Strucker's attempt at breaking off a piece of Naziism all for himself in the 35 years I've been reading comics.

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
Which, due to events related to the InHumans in the show, some are speculating the Civil War breaks down along how the government should be treating them. But with last episode's revelation that the ATCU is HYDRA-led, I dunno what the supers would have to argue about now.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Which, due to events related to the InHumans in the show, some are speculating the Civil War breaks down along how the government should be treating them. But with last episode's revelation that the ATCU is HYDRA-led, I dunno what the supers would have to argue about now.
Is it HYDRA-led or just HYDRA-influenced? It seemed like the lady leader actually didn't know anything about HYDRA, and may be able to turn things around for the organization?

Wonder if we'll see any of the SHIELD people in the next movie.. thing Phil makes the crossover again?

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
Now that Whedon's not the creative leader for the movies, we might well could get some AoSers in the movies, but I doubt Coulson will due to the need to explain why he's alive to the people that don't follow the show. Daisy very much should be in the CivWar movie, imho.

What's the diff between -led and -influenced? The organization was gathering fish oil and testing out their own InHumans while gathering 'proper' ones under the director's eye. It seems HYDRA was getting everything they wanted without any interference while getting the government to pay for it. It's a HYDRA win regardless of how you describe it, lol.