Member pics...show yourself!

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
One of the coplay photo areas they had set up at AX'14

They also had a forest, graveyard entrance, industrial thing, park, a girls bedroom, figgin ball pit and a classroom. Oh and a Japanese tea type area or something.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I don't think you used that 'or' correctly because no one wants to see Eddie posing in his wife's swimwear.
I didn't say we wanted to see it, just that it got as much attention as some of the ones with his wife in them. As I recall though, the one with Eddie in the girlie swimwear caught enough attention to get reposted at least once after a significant time gap. Somebody check with Heeljoe to see if he saved that pic like he has of some of Fled's. :trollface:

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
Had a huge blast hanging out with TR1ER last night and into the wee hours of the am. It was like a mini-mini-custom con. We'll definitely have to do that again. The guy knows how to have a bbq and a good time.

He really is one of the good guys. Hopefully next time our boy ~Synder Corps.~ will be well rested by then.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Had a huge blast hanging out with TR1ER last night and into the wee hours of the am. It was like a mini-mini-custom con. We'll definitely have to do that again. The guy knows how to have a bbq and a good time.

He really is one of the good guys. Hopefully next time our boy ~Synder Corps.~ will be well rested by then.
Who's the skinny old guy and who's the tatted mofo?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(

:trollface: