Member pics...show yourself!

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
This picture really makes my day.
Me with Greg Cipes and Sean Austin at the TMNT signing at SDCC. I love these guys.

My gf and I after completing CN's Comic-Conquest. 3 years in a row, baby!

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
This photo was taken via an iPhone and caused you all to doubt the legitness.

Not doubting that you're there, but your wife's shirt is making it look like you two are standing in front of a green screen...meaning, you looked 'shopped in...
I've seen a few 'shops in my time. You can tell by the pixels.
That really does look photoshopped.. haha even the light on the 118th shirt is wrong!
The lighting on them just doesn't match the surroundings...
You guys deliberately trying to bust my balls or what?! The below photos were taken with two different cameras...

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
You guys deliberately trying to bust my balls or what?! The below photos were taken with two different cameras...
^
Please tell me the "Welsh" don't say "bust my balls",and your just emulating something you hear/read/see from northern people! First time I heard that,I was like WTF? Bust your what? Seriously? lol! Just like a me&another member here where negotiating a trade,and he said "let me float this past you" I right away responded "so,your obviously northern" lol! I've only heard that shit in the NE United States,and it'll get you some serious fucked up looks down here! lol.

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
Nice! When did SEARS get such amazing looking backdrops? :trollface:
How do I say this without offending you or recieving yet another infraction... Oh, go forth and multiply you trolling bastard! :p

Is that from Glacier Point, HJ?
You would indeed be correct MB. It's the highest I could get my lil lady to hike, as I'd like to have gone higher. Machu Picchu should be my next adventure next Easter or Summer, but probably on my own.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
^
Come on! I've got 6! share the love!! Out of fairness only 3 are douchey brat heathens:D the other 3 are good kids/adults..those are good odds IMO!! 50/50 ftw!

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
...Machu Picchu should be my next adventure next Easter or Summer, but probably on my own.
Machu Picchu is awesome, and you don't have to climb to the top. They drive you up in mini-buses on crazy roads ...er, paths... with no guardrails and 1000 foot dropoffs right next to you. That's much better than hiking it... :trollface:

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA

Looking up.

Looking down.

Now that I'm safely home from TDY (and vacation), here I am on the observation deck of the Burj Khalifa, currently the tallest building in the world. I got to spend a couple days in Dubai on my way back from somewhere else in Asia. Dubai is most excellent.

YT1

NO LONGER A MEMBER
Mar 15, 2011

Looking up.

Looking down.

Now that I'm safely home from TDY (and vacation), here I am on the observation deck of the Burj Khalifa, currently the tallest building in the world. I got to spend a couple days in Dubai on my way back from somewhere else in Asia. Dubai is most excellent.
Awesome pics!

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar

These pics remind me of when I used to work at Hibbett Sports back in the day and one of the guys I worked with would go up behind women and act like he was humping them. It was pretty dang funny, and even funnier when he got caught doing by a lady he was doing it to.