Member pics...show yourself!

Don't be fooled by Shadowwarrior's baggy trousers as he usually wears skinny jeans and no doubt has small puncture holes between his toes in order to acquire those arms :trollface:
Haha, i'm not from Rhondda mate! no Roids for me lol, just eat like fuck and lift weights as much as I can, gotta be a recipe for success right?

Oh, was going to ask you, are you going to Roll Out Roll Call this year in Southampton?

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
As often as I can, but seems like it's like once every 1-2 months this year.

I may not renew my pass next year. Though last time I went before this visit, I literally walked in, bought ice cream, then left.

I mostly just go there for the food now, and the same few rides, but it's nice to be able to do that when ever I want.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Hah! Good times when I had awesome hair.

I love that picture. That it captured a "first" unintentionally. That it has a natural REAL reaction. Though not show, her panties flooding. :D (I was there because she told her cousin to invite me)

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
But what does that mean? LoL! You guys throw around some terminology that just stumps the hell out of me, makes me feel like I've lived a sheltered life.

But that's a cool picture Eddie. :)