Merry Christmas!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Merry Christmas, fellas.

Who the hell knew an IR AH-1W could be so much fun?!

birddog

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 23, 2011
Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

Hope the new year brings us new and exciting 1/18 scale items!!!

:):)

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Merry (early) Christmas to everyone!

Anyone have plans? We're doing an outdoor movie tonight with some family, and then the usual Christmas Day hustle of going place to place. Hoping to catch some ZZZs at some point. Watch the kids enjoy their stuff. Don't plan on getting much myself this year, wife chipped in on the tattoo so that's my gift. Peace & quiet & some booze would be wonderful...

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
It's actually like in the 50's here, which is a nice change. Went to Target for some last minute stuff and.. whew. I mean, we all know "The people of Walmart" by now, but "The people of Target" is like 86% hot women. I swear to God it's like a mathematical property.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Not a lot here. This two weeks is designated downtime. We already took our big family vacation and have no intention of hitting the overjammed highways to head off anywhere again this year. Family time and hunting are the only things officially on the agenda. Looking forward to a whole lot of nothing. Merry Christmas, y’all!

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
Just finished wrapping now waiting for the wife to go to bed so I can wrap her last minute requests
Not feeling the holiday spirit.
Oh & I am getting a preview of the family in law drama awaiting me tomorrow yay!

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I want to stay away from life! I would have stayed home, except the wife is home with the kids and I know full well she wouldn't have let me rested much if at all. More restful to sit at my desk alone I guess.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Yeah, I picked up a minor head bug as well. It's nice to not have to drag myself to work with it (I even took a nap this afternoon), but it did make trudging out to the tree stand this morning a little less fun. We’ll see if I’m more motivated (and less congested)[BGCOLOR=transparent] by tomorrow morning. If not, sleeping in sounds nice :p.[/BGCOLOR]

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Happy belated x-mas to all!

Just got back last night from a week with the in-laws in TX. 2700mi round trip. Crazy traffic, construction, and nutty drivers. My body still feels like it's driving. Just napping, watching the footballs, and trying to get mentally ready to go back to work. It was a great trip though.

1577653958279.png