Merry X-Mas

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
It's not political correctness, just efficiency... and the fact that my hands are used to typing "X-Men" on the ML boards all the time!

As for loot, my grandmother gives us a generous christmas check every year, but otherwise, the adults stopped the gift exchange b/c we all buy what we want throughout the year. It makes gift giving impossible. So we focus on the kids... who had an impressive haul of legos and a small dumptruck of switch games.

I did put a new kindle in my wife's stocking "from santa" b/c she'd been eyeballing the new waterproof ones (as if she's going to read in the pool she doesn't get in?). It made her happy, and that's all that matters.

For my wife, I was going to put a new white Lexus in the driveway with a big red bow and hire some undocumented workers to climb onto the roof of our ski chalet and sprinkle fake snow on us when she came outside to gasp, but then I remember that I'm not an ethnically ambiguous male model 1%er with money to burn. Maybe next year.
:laugh:

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Merry Christmas, y’all!!! And I’ll forgive you for forgetting my birthday. My bad for being born on the same day as the little baby Jesus... :p

• Love
Reactions: Videoviper and NSA