Mini-Comic: The Budapest Incident

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
I re-watched The Avengers yesterday, and Black Widow's throwaway line to Hawkeye about Budapest got my imagination going with a dozen "what-if" scenarios.

So I did a quick little setup on my workbench, snapped a few photos, and here's the poorly-conceived crossover result. It's a steaming plate of corn, but I hope you enjoy it. :D

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Eh, if those little Commie bastards wearing black pajamas in Vietnam could give us quite the work out then the world's supposed elite terrorist group should do better against a woman and a douchebag with a Robin Hood fetish.

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
Eh, if those little Commie bastards wearing black pajamas in Vietnam could give us quite the work out then the world's supposed elite terrorist group should do better against a woman and a douchebag with a Robin Hood fetish.
True, true. Bit of laziness on my part. The concept, setup and photos only took me 20 minutes though. :D

Thanks again guys!

Apr 1, 2011
Ohio
love it. Its the extra fun that can be had with other Joe and non-Joe 3.75 figs. In my joeverse SHIELD goes up against the code-named Cobras while the Joes take on the standard cobra soldiers. Awesome dio-comic!!!