Mountain Assault

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
While traveling high in the Sierra Nevada mountains the convoy finds themselves in a bad situation:

Last edited:

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
"I'm coming down for the wounded. Get the weapons and leave them for the coyotes"

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
This is an awesome dio. that bridge looks very precarious. how sturdy is that plastic?

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
This is an awesome dio. that bridge looks very precarious. how sturdy is that plastic?

I had to reinforce it with sticks taped to the bottom. It is pretty frail. I wanted to use bigger ones to at least make it look like it had something making it stable but that was a tough crevice to work with. It was just wide enough and about 12 feet down. Getting up on that rock formation was an interesting feat with a back pack full of toys and a plastic bag attached to it with vehicles.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I had to reinforce it with sticks taped to the bottom. It is pretty frail. I wanted to use bigger ones to at least make it look like it had something making it stable but that was a tough crevice to work with. It was just wide enough and about 12 feet down. Getting up on that rock formation was an interesting feat with a back pack full of toys and a plastic bag attached to it with vehicles.

What gay things we go through for toy obsession.

This is an older one, but one of my faves of yours. You couldn't live in a better location for dios. I'm slap-dab in the middle of suburbia, surrounded by urbia and more-urbia. And Mexicans, spoiled rich people and hobos. Not the easiest place to lug the toys around and photograph them, without either getting arrested or robbed.