Movie Discussions

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I had honestly forgotten the plot of JW2 until I looked it up. I don't recall it being as memorable as 1, but still serviceable. Hoping 3 finds a way to step it up and blow my mind a little.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Glass was amazing.

I won't say more other than it's my favorite superhero movie since Unbreakable. I felt Unbreakable was something special, especially in the time it came out (before Marvel or DC really cared about cinematic universes), and this feels like the right sequel, all these years later. It was a perfect follow up.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I stopped reading at "Glass was amazing". I've successfully avoided ALL trailers, TV spots and reviews. I knew I was gonna see it so I didn't bother with ANY spoilers. Kind of wish I didn't just read "Glass was amazing". :headinsand:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It's supposed to be kid based, two boys and two girls.

Initially that gives me pause, but Stranger Things worked.. so I'll wait and see.
That can work if the chicks are ugly. :troll:

Jokes aside, Leslie Jones has shit and fallen back in it over GB3. The fucking irony of her bitching about GB'16 being canonically ignored, while said film completely disregarded GB and GB2, is palpable.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Wife has to see Unbreakable before we can go, but has already seen whatever the beast one is called.

Shamalamadingdong back to making good movies.
I have always said that Unbreakable was the beginning of a great movie. I always felt like it ended way to early in the story though, so never watched it again. Might be worth my watching it again directly before Glass when it makes its way to video.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Watched Venom. Ya know what, I liked it. It was weirder and funnier than I expected. I really only had two disappointments. One was the CGI for Venom. Why did they make him so unbelievably shiny? He looked so cheap and so obviously CGI'y doing that. The other thing was the length. It felt really short. I don't know how it could've been longer, but I would've liked it to be.