My Customs and other stuff

CobraOfficer999

Junkion Astronomer
Jun 30, 2014
Flygirl Human pet
So, I am posting some customs, both military and otherwise. First up is former GI Joe Greenshirt, current human pet Flygirl:

Codename: Flygirl

Filename: Moran, Laurel
POB: Dublin, Irish Freestate down.JPG
Grade: E-2
SSN: FG-334098
PMOS: Undercover Agent/Fixed Wing Pilot/Human Pet
SMOS: Field Medic
Current Assignment: Inflintrate Crimson Guard and search for Scarlett
Status: Captured/ currently serving as the Beast Squad's Mascot and Beast Squad member Luka's Personal Pet

Bio:
Born in Dublin, Ireland, she wanted to join the military from an early age. She saw her I.R.A Father taken into custody by the RUC. She was raised by her mother in Texas. She joined the US Air Force at 18 and became an F-16 pilot. She was so good, she was soon able to join the Joes. She was sent on a mission to find Scarlett when her plane was shot down. She was put in carbon freeze by Dr. Mindbender and underwent mindcontrol conditioning. The day she was unfrozen, Dr Zaius of the Beast Squad took her down to meet the rest of his squad for a football game. They saw how lovely she was, and decided to keep her as a pet. They asked Serpentor if they could keep her nude at all times, and he agreed. She is now required to be naked at all times. They bathe her in a specialy scented honey, cherry and lavender scented soap and enjoy playing football with her.
"My, how lovely you smell now, my pretty Laurel. Are you ready for our football game today?" Luka after giving his pet her daily bath.

[/URL]

Attachments

• Flygirl Nude Custom.jpg
    Flygirl Nude Custom.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 55
  • Dress.jpg
    Dress.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 39
  • Rules Explained.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 28
  • flygirl__the_football_game__pt__6__game_on.jpg
    flygirl__the_football_game__pt__6__game_on.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 29
  • Ape Pile-A.jpg
    Ape Pile-A.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 31
  • Dancing Table.jpg
    Dancing Table.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 30
  • Dance dim lights.jpg
    Dance dim lights.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 33
  • Flygirl in lights.jpg
    Flygirl in lights.jpg
    602.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

CobraOfficer999

Junkion Astronomer
Jun 30, 2014
Thank you. The Scientists in the coats are the Labrats from last years "Zombie Initiative Club Convention set. The Figure of Zaius was made by me by putting an angel forge "whatever beastly" head on a Cobra Viper body, The Mindbenders fig is a regular 25 Anniversary figure, and I used a Retaliation Lady jaye head on a Vortious body for Flygirl. As for the big apes, they are all from my Planet Of The Apes Collection. I plan on doing a whole series of "Cobra Dancing Girls." Which will include Scarlett, Lady Jaye, Bombstrike, Oola, Covergirl and maybe a few more. More to this story can be found on my deviant art account here:
DeviantArt: 403 Forbidden

Last edited:

CobraOfficer999

Junkion Astronomer
Jun 30, 2014
Flygirl: Original Uniform Before Capture and being made a pet: Here is a series of shots of her in uniform before departure to Cobra Island:

Before she was caught by Cobra, 18 year old Flygirl wore a gold and green pilot's uniform:

Last edited:

CobraOfficer999

Junkion Astronomer
Jun 30, 2014
Here is my concept for what Serpentor's Personal BAATS would look like:

Last edited:

CobraOfficer999

Junkion Astronomer
Jun 30, 2014
Thank you. Here is another Crossover:

File Name: Pride, Kitty
Codename: Kat

Bio Info:

Name: Pryde, Kitty
Species: Human (Mutant)
Hair/Eyes: Brown
Height/Weight 4'5"(1.34 Metres)/60LBs (27kg 215.54g)
Bust Size: AA
Build: Slender, well toned
Shoe Size: 2
Homeworld: Earth

Back story: During a battle pitting the XMen and GI Joe against Cobra and some sentinels, she was surrounded by a platoon of 40 Cobra troopers who were supported by three Sentinels. She fought valiantly, but was ineventably caught in electronic netting by two of the sentinels. She was soon rendered unconcious but alive by the electricity. She was then carted off back to the Terrordrom. Cobra was trying to make an aliance with a strange new faction under Jabba the Hutt. As part of the Alliance, Jabba wanted slaves from Cobra. She was put in stasis by Dr Mindbender and transported aboard an Imperial cruiser that was manned by Cobra's Best Astrovipers and some of Jabba's best mercenaries. She was unfrozen on Tatooine in Jabba's palace. She is now undergoing conditioning.

Last edited:

CobraOfficer999

Junkion Astronomer
Jun 30, 2014
Cobra has induced Bombstike to join their ranks via their usual methods. Here, she meets her sparring partner, MK's Reptile, for a match:

Cobra Officer Lt Gregov: Commander, Bombstrike has been fully reprogrammed as a Cobra. She will obey our every command now. She and Reptile are about to face off to establish a pecking order.

Last edited:

CobraOfficer999

Junkion Astronomer
Jun 30, 2014
^^^ Thank you.
I am thinking of a new customs project. This project will involve buying several of the new S.H. Figuarts Yoshi Mario Bros Figures and repainting them various colours from the games and making new Yoshis in colours of my own invention. The first one I will do is a Maroon and Gold Yoshi. Now, Maroon and Gold Yoshi combines the Powers of a Yellow (Earthquake) and Red (Fire Spitting) Yoshi and also gains the ability to make sandstorms. He can fly if he swallows a blue Koopa Shell. I need to go out and find some red model paint first. I have already applied the gold paint.

Last edited:

CobraOfficer999

Junkion Astronomer
Jun 30, 2014
Code Name: Sgt Mjr Conquest
File Name: Conquest, John T
Primary Military Specialty: Security Physical Education, Wrestling Coach
Secondary Military Specialities: Interrogator's Assistant, K-9 Trooper

Bio:
A former WWF Wrestler, John Conquest was kicked out of the WWF after he killed two opponents in the ring. He soon enlisted in Cobra and was initially made Big Boa's training assistant. Later, he was reassigned to assist the Interrogator by intimidating interrogation subjects. He was recruited and trained by Tomax and Xamot and found himself assigned to the CG's Bodyguard Division. He is one of the strongest men in Cobra and carts around an experimental double barreled laser rifle. He now trains the Cobra forces is MMA, Wrestling and other techniques. He is one of the men present when Bombstrike makes her first appearance at Club Cobra. After sha performs with the soccer bot, he tries to pick her up.

"I'm John Conquest, I've got a 14.5 inch John Holmes Spitting Cobra between my legs, and he's gettin lonely. Hey, Bombstrike, I want you to come here and sit on him, if you know what I mean."

Last edited: