NECA Action Figures

Starfighter

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Move this if you need to, I am just excited. Unfortunately, They averaged to be $37.50 each but they are worth it. The NECA TMNT stuff is very cool in my book. What do you think fellow fans? Who is your favorite?

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Too bad Playmates cock-blocked the shit out of NECA on this line.

Big Jim

Thread Derailer
Mar 15, 2011
Occupied PRK
those look good, thats a little out of my price range though. I cant believe how true to the original Eastman and Laird stuff they went. I always preffered the early comics to what we got animation wise

Starfighter

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Thanks. It was out of my price range as well, but it was a donation auction that had all of the proceeds go to Japan.

BTW, I am the guy that liked Michelangelo the best. I know, most hated him but I thought he was cool back then. He was the partier of the group and loved skateboards. I was the same way with my Vision Psycho Stick board that I traded my BBC bike for. Yeah, I loved the movie "RAD" too.

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Donatello was always my favorite...though i have Mikey as he was all i could find reasonably...really dig'n the Leo with the shieths

Starfighter

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
I grew up on the 4 different colored bandannas with the shows and movies like most. After recently picking up a few issues of the original coming reprinted, they Eastman and Laird really give the turtles characters so the bandannas do not seem to matter as much.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
really wish this line woulda continued...i woulda LOVED to see a NECA Slash...he was always my fave character...i just really like snapping turtles...

found this cool Slash custom based on a NECA turtle, plus really cool repaints of the other four...i like the color variatioins and the colored masks

i like the mouth on this one...
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=31137

but the shell design on this one is far superior IMO...
http://tomopop.com/photo.phtml?post_key=10622&photo_key=29833

Last edited: