New BBI figures ?

anaximandro

The Unwashed
Dec 25, 2011
Spain (Europe)
Good evening from Spain:
Somebody know something about new BBI US NAVY SEAL team operator and US NAVY Black Jack helicopter pilot figures in preorder at foxholetoys ?
Thanks !

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
They're the same figures that will be packaged with the "night raid blackhawk", just also being offered separately, apparently.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
If you want one you better act now. I think this is something they arranged only at this point no one else has them so far.

I know most of you could give a ratts arse about these, but they do look good.

I got 3 SEALS and 2 B-Hawk crewmen. Figure when I finally get the bird I'll have 3 crew and a team of 4 SEALS.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Blah, the Harris repaint is good for the flight helmet but isn't much use in and of hisself.

Joe 4 Life!

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Blah, the Harris repaint is good for the flight helmet but isn't much use in and of hisself.

Joe 4 Life!

But why wouldn't the figure be good enough to sit in a helo or manninng a mini or standing outside of a helo? Just the helmet? Really? What am I missing?

Anyways they look good in my Littlebird and when I do drop the duckets for the new Blackhawk I'll have a 3 man matching crew and a 4 man cohesive SEAL team.

Here are some pics along with the 2 desert Chopper Harris's that I got in from Foxhole Toys yesterday.

I digg everything about this fig except for of course the limited articulation and that rediculous rectangular peg and hole bbi seems to think they need for packs:confused:

I swapped a head sculpt with Chopper Harris. May swapp one more. He's agritty looking SEAL. His beard comes with no real paint on it so you can darken it up on one to give another slight difference.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I want more from my figures is all. You like him and that's fine.