New Dino riding repacked ball hip Corps! Have hit Walmart

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014

To me they look like the same recently redesigned figures that where bundled with repacks of the figures corps! Has been trying to sell for a what seems like a decade...there really should be a law against making shit toys that pretty much go straight from Wal-Mart’s pegs into the landfill...the new figures are tempting! they’re good for Corps! But not good enough to actually buy yet,but those Dino’s are pretty fuckin sweet!

Ever seen a fertilized bird egg broke open too soon? That’s what the thing one dude looks like he’s riding which for some reason does something for me! creepy AF in a way,and cool at the same time!!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, I've seen these. They definitely tug at my inner Dino Riders fan.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Did y’all also notice the weapons are improving? I noticed that in the store as well..the rifle with the chicken fetus rider,and silenced pistol with the raptor guy don’t look half bad,..to me at least. I know KT,..”there’s numerous discrepancies between those weapons,and the real world weapons they’re loosely based on.” He’s riding a huge fuckin chicken fetus tho!

I’m pickin btw....I would totally come to you first to ask accuracy questions about historical or modern real world weapons. the wealth of accumulated knowledge must be a burden at times tho..kinda how toy cars piss me off. cars in movies,....from fords that sound like they have a SBC in them to shit that’s just physically impossible...ruins movies for me.

zodiacflash

Have Gun Will Travel
May 28, 2013
Houston
That piece of equipment the triceratops is carrying on his back would make a good surface supply compressor for anyone here with commercial salvage / Navy diver figures. I see a quick project.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I've been seeing a lot of talk about these on different Facebook groups. Good to see they keep improving the figures but man is that a slow process.

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Watching Knerdout on YouTube and they just busted out most of these figures. They looked into them and apparently Bossfight Studios did the sculpting on the dudes.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
The guy riding the red lizard looks like one of the Jedi from this SW fan film.

That’s what I’d make from him...

Pretty sad when fan films are better then official ones with high budgets.