[NEWS] SDCC prices and badge information

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci_reg.php

This shows badge prices for the 2012 SDCC. Sounds like quantities are limited so anyone thinking of going should get it done soon.

"4-DAY WITH Preview Night $175* $87* $87*
4-DAY WITHOUT Preview Night $150* $75* $75*
SINGLE DAY Thurs - Sat $40 $20 $20
SINGLE DAY Sunday $23 $11 $11

* Comic-Con will no longer be offering a discount for 4-day badge purchases. We hope that this change will encourage people to purchase only the days they will actually be attending, leaving additional badges for others who want to attend Comic-Con.

**Children 12 and under with a paying adult are free. Juniors 13-17 pay junior prices. Seniors 60 years or older pay the Military/Senior reduced price. Active Military with ID can pay the Military/Senior price. This deal does not extend to dependents.
Comic-Con 2012 Attendee Registration Information

Comic-Con badge sales will begin sometime after the Comic-Con Member ID registration website closes February 28th, 2012.

If you would like to be notified when badge sales begin, please sign-up for a Comic-Con Member ID by clicking the "New Member IDs" tab above. Anyone who wishes to purchase, apply, or register for a Comic-Con badge must sign up for their own personalized Member ID.

Comic-Con will release the badge sales date and time via email to everyone who has registered for a Member ID.

For a detailed description of what to expect during 2012 badges sales, please download the "Comic-Con 2012 Helpful Hints and Tips for Online Badge Registration" PDF by clicking here. Downloading and reading this document may give you an advantage in buying a badge over people who choose not to read it.

How do I buy a badge for Comic-Con 2012?

To purchase a badge for Comic-Con, you must first sign-up for a Comic-Con Member ID. No one will be allowed to purchase a badge without a valid Comic-Con member ID. For more information and to sign-up for a Member ID, please visit http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci_reg_memberid.php"

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
I think I might drive out their for 1 day, maybe 2, and see what all the fuss is about, and pick up both Jinx variants. It's not that far to CA from TN is it?

Akunin

Snow Bunny
Apr 7, 2011
I think I might drive out their for 1 day, maybe 2, and see what all the fuss is about, and pick up both Jinx variants. It's not that far to CA from TN is it?

Nah, according to google maps its about... 5". But I think it depends on the size of screen you use.

Hmm, just checked it on the phone but on there its around 1" 3/4. So I'd say its about 3" give or take. Shouldn't take long at all!

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Talk to Rex about transportation. I'm sure if you can handle a strep test with no issue he won't mind letting you tag along.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Man I'd love to go, but I LOATH flying...not cause I'm scared, but because it's the biggest PITA...F*@# the airlines!!!

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
UPDATE:

"The wait is over! Comic-Con 2012 badges will go on sale at 8:00 a.m. PST on Saturday March 3rd, 2012. To access the EPIC online registration website, click the following link: http://www.comic-con.org/cci/badge_sales.php"

If anyone is buying tickets you better do it the first day. They sell out quick. I just booked a hotel and could not get one right near the convention. Don't waste any time with this event. It's not like the GIJCC who reschedule.