North Korea - The Peoples Besties

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-20/north-korea-to-halt-nuclear-icbm-tests-and-dismantle-testing-site

What.

Their U-turn in the last 30 days is.. so weird.

I want to credit Trump and his hard nose tactics.. but.. I dunno. Something feels weird. Did their last test somehow destroy their own infrastructure? Is this all a ploy to have the South lower their guard?

They even said the US troops leaving the peninsula isn't a requirement for peace talks anymore.

Twitter Diplomacy proven best?

Trump gonna get a Nobel peace prize.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
North Korea related.

Nov 1 2017 01:13:10 (EST) Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL 147452214
Some things must remain classified to the very end. NK is not being run by Kim, he’s an actor in the play. Who is the director? The truth would sound so outrageous most Americans would riot, revolt, reject, etc.
The pedo networks are being dismantled.
The child abductions for satanic rituals (ie Haiti and other 3rd world countries) are paused (not terminated until players in custody).
We pray every single day for God’s guidance and direction as we are truly up against pure evil.

Nov 2 2017 13:06:58 (EST) Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi 147642680
BIG DROP:
How did NK obtain Uranium?
How did Iran obtain Uranium?
Why did BO send billions (in cash and wire) to Iran?
Why the cash component?
Was the hostage component a cover?
For what?
Could any of the cash component be handed off to other people?
How many planes carried the cash into Iran?
Did all land in Iran?
Did all land in the same location?
Why is this relevant?
Who controls NK?
Who really controls NK?
Don't think of a single person.
Think of a powerful entity.
Why is this important?
Why are wars so important?
Who benefits?
What does hostage refer to?
Who can be held hostage and controlled by NK having miniaturized nuclear weapons?Where is BO TODAY?
Where is VJ?
Alice & Wonderland.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
I assume that any back down by NK has little to do with The Don and is likely because China slapped him around during his little secret-train-visit. Until something concrete comes out to the contrary, logic says China is pulling his strings. They are the big dog in the region, they support Kim's economy, and they have the most to lose if NK suddenly fell under the influence of the west.

The most obvious answer is usually correct.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Eddie, I checked out your link, and I fully admit I don't know what the hell these people are babbling on about. Half sentences, talking in code, never spelling anything out, and asking lots of cryptic questions with no answers.

Maybe I'm too stupid to decipher what they're getting at, but it feels very tinfoil-hatty. What am I supposed to glean from all of that? Spell it out for me...

I'm starting to think it's Voldemort... or Gargamel.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Yeah, I too would love a good synopsis from you over a TL;DR link or six. What's the prevailing theory on why NK suddenly wants to play nice? How about a little more breakdown on the other deep state stuff? I've just been too busy to keep up.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Not gonna lie. That felt like I was watching the political version of slenderman or some such. Random cryptic posts that are called "predictions" after the fact... I'm skeptical.

I have no doubt that weird, shady shit happens that none of us norms ever know about, but until someone predicts some significant events in plain english in advance, I will have a hard time taking that kind of stuff seriously. What purpose does it serve to be absurdly cryptic on some random 4chan? If you have something to say, leak it to the right place, or go full-Snowden and own it. Even if it's all true, bread-crumbing it to the tinfoil-hat crowd doesn't really accomplish anything.

I want to believe that there is a method to the madness or that some breaking point is coming to expose those that would threaten our way of life... but mysterious 4chan guy mostly looks like someone pretending to know stuff to get attention. I dunno. :cautious:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I totally get the skepticism. I remain squinty eyed myself. But the more you follow along, the more it seems like it might be genuine. At the very least entertaining and loaded to the max with patriotism. Though there's also the crap pcs alluded to that's terribly saddening and angering.

The misses... well, it seems like an awfully convenient excuse to me, but apparently disinformation is planted in the drops too. And it makes sense. If we can see this stuff, so can they. But again, convenient.

Disinformation is real.
Disinformation is necessary.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I became a believer that there are good guys on the inside trying to get information out there about underhanded geopolitical manipulation when an old buddy of ours posted a link to a guy who explained Benghazi and told us to watch out for the use of chemical weapons in Syria, months before it actually happened for the first time. That guy spelled it out, in some detail. This Q fellow seems more cryptic, I assume to help protect his identity. I had hoped this underhanded crap would go away with the Trump administration, but I suppose it just proves the power/influence of the deep state is beyond the ability of any single administration to root out and dismantle.

So do the youtube videos chronicle all of Q's work? If so, that would be quite a bit easier to follow than trying to track it down/sift through it other ways.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Q YouTube video explainers are all over the map in quality and interpretation. The best is in the 8chan research posts, but I gave that up after a weekend. Such a pain in the ass. I basically rely on Lionel now to feed me the important stuff while disregarding the more tinfoil hat nonsense. At the very least, it’s getting people to research old news stories that seem linked to current events all while reminding me of when the internets went batshit crazy over Lost. It’s a game, just have to be able to hold onto the edge as to not take every word as gospel.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The best vids I've found are this guys. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiPwvjP0o_qENtLu_zuke_w/videos

There is no voice over. Just score. He presents the Q drops and the relevant information that the anons have connected to the drops. He adds in other not directly related, but still relevant info, too. Nice and short.

That other guy I posted above (NeonRevolt) just writes about the Q drops. Short articles with the same thing as the youtuber I linked.

The best though, like pcs said, are the 8chan research threads...once you've finally nailed down how it all works. Skip going through the whole threads and just read the notables or "stickied" material near the top of the Q General Research threads (up to #1435 right now). These are the underlined in red numbers. Hover your cursor over them to highlight the information. Click it to take you to link.

Admittedly, this is probably easier to get into and follow along if you don't have kids to tend to. It does take up some time.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
That was an interesting read. But by the same token, I have zero knowledge of any of these events or facts. I'm reading one guy's interpretation of someone else's cryptic posts that may or may not be from a credible source about seemingly unrelated events as part of a global conspiracy that even hollywood would consider unbelievable. One one hand, it all sounds completely plausible in an "everything you know is wrong" kind of way, but that's a long way from being truth.

I'll admit I'm intrigued... because entertainment, but my skepticism meter is still pegged.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Holy crap, what a rabbit hole... It is definitely intriguing, but so extensive... What I need to do is find an audio summary of all this I can listen to while doing other work. (Does Q have a podcast? :p) I don't have the time to sift and read through it to catch up. I don't feel like I'm even far enough in to make a judgement of its veracity...

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It's not like a show where you have to catch up. I mean, it'd probably be easier to follow at first, but you catch on regardless. I dipped my toes in back in November but didn't really get into it. I missed Dec up to mid March but then jumped back in head first and never bothered with the missed stuff.

Again, you can scroll through to any date in Q's posts here. https://qanon.pub/? He/they posts pretty regularly, I think 7 times today already.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
The thing is, every post makes it seem like there is shit happening with major ramifications, secrets revealed that will blow your mind, and the other shoe is about to drop... and you've been following since december? Has anything happened? Did those of us blissfully unaware of the grand conspiracy really miss anything?

They work hard at getting everyone's juices flowing, so that we're all lathered up for more reveals... but if you back off, everything just looks like business as usual.

I could totally go down the rabbit hole, but I fear that I'd just get irritated every day that the world hadn't ended already. :laugh:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
There's a lot of reassurance through the Q drops and through the anons.

Those who cannot understand that we cannot simply start arresting w/o first ensuring the safety & well-being of the population, shifting the narrative, removing those in DC through resignation to ensure success, defeating ISIS/MS13 to prevent fail-safes, freezing assets to remove network-to-network abilities, kill off COC to prevent top-down comms/org, etc etc. should not be participating in discussions.
There's a lot of convenience explanations. But at the same time there are a lot of coincidences. But it's a process. They are getting all of their ducks in a row. There's a plan. "Trust the plan" and "Trust POTUS" are very common Q posts.

The biggest thing happening that I've noticed is something we can all see. First, they, us and the world were 100% certain that Hill was going to win. They were so sure that they were extremely sloppy. They thought she'd get in and they wouldn't have t worry about loose ends. She'd take over and it would be business as usual. This human/sex/organ/etc trafficking thing is the most obvious success. These people and organizations are all being pushed into the light.

And Q has said there is some stuff that the world will just never know. Stuff that if exposed would just crush peoples spirits too much. True or convenient? *shrugs*

The best part for me... it makes everything that is in the news make so much more sense. It fills in the nonsensical gaps. If Q is fake, that's one crazy hoodwink. It would take a team of people following every bit of news (past and present) and developing this weird form of patriotic hope rallying. Some team of people who all share a common large conspiracy theory with a board and strings tying it all together trying to get the masses on board?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
What would the point of this be?

Apr 24 2018 10:45:03 (EST) Anonymous ID: 5cb39e 1169348
POTUS deserves a Nobel Peace Prize for his work.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apr 24 2018 10:48:44 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: bc4b43 1169419
>>1169348
We are in this together.
No fame.
This is about taking back our FREEDOM and saving our
children/people from the EVIL that has plagued our
country/world for so long.
Q

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
I agree, if it's a hoax, it appears to be large and well coordinated. But like you say, the hand-waving, coincidences, and convenient excuses are pretty numerous.

My question... if all this stuff really was taking place behind the scenes, why would anyone be leaking it, even cryptically? That seems like a good way to have someone thwart your plans.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Watching that video from yesterday where Kim comes over to the South was pretty cool, not going to lie. Something I'd never think I'd see in my lifetime.

I skipped over most of that conspiracy stuff.. not sure I'm there yet. I want to see Snowden like action. Just boom, here you go with the info. People like Snowden and Wikileaks show its possible to get information out, real information.. without the cryptic bullshit. If you're always cryptic, you'll always have doubters.. so what's the point?

Anyway, this is historic for a lot of reasons. I just hope they're honor the process and it'll eventually lead towards peace in Korea.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Seriously, I also heard the DNC newsletter, aka The NY Times, recently wrote a piece wondering if the economy was now TOO good. Is there such a thing? Duh...

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
That would be epic.

If NoKo and SoKo declare a state of normalcy and he doesn't get it, it would simply prove the folks at Nobel are exactly the farce I said they were when the awarded Obama his for absolutely nothing. Heck, they'd probably give it to Kim...