[NSFW] The Classy Fox, Ms. Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson

red4

Enlisted
Feb 25, 2012
A signature I made when I was not yet banned from TFW2005.

I never used it, because it contains the word "god".

red4

Enlisted
Feb 25, 2012
Wait, they have some stricture about using the word "god"?
Considering I got 3 infractions, a temp-pan, then 2 more infractions and a perma-ban without ever talking about religion, politics, or using a single swear word... you tell me.

PROVOST

Colonel in Chief
Officer Club
Jun 28, 2011
Terra Australis
RE: TFW2005 and Hisstank -

Some people are just so repressed that they don't even know how deeply packed into cotton wool they are.

TFW2005 is run by same people btw.

Last edited:

PROVOST

Colonel in Chief
Officer Club
Jun 28, 2011
Terra Australis
I'm a stupid american. why do so many engilsh have two middle names? (JRR Tolkien, Peter Denis Blanford Townsend)
I am not 100% certain but I have a recollection of seeing something about this a long time ago.

The person would have their 'christian' name being whatever chosen and then the other two names would be of their father and a grandfather.

To honour the ancestors name and carry it forward as a remembrance.

red4

Enlisted
Feb 25, 2012
I am not 100% certain but I have a recollection of seeing something about this a long time ago.

The person would have their 'christian' name being whatever chosen and then the other two names would be of their father and a grandfather.

except Charlotte and Duerre are women's names

red4

Enlisted
Feb 25, 2012
I firmly believe Emma Watson is a perfect example of how the shape and position of breasts are pointedly more important than size. Quality over quantity.

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
I firmly believe Emma Watson is a perfect example of how the shape and position of breasts are pointedly more important than size. Quality over quantity.
I'm gonna have to disagree, bigger is better(to a point though, ones that are unnaturally large aren't my type)

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011

Thanks, I have wondered for years.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
She's drinking age in the US.

Alba ain't been shit since Idle Hands. GTFO of here with that noise.