Votes: 4 8.5%

Votes: 2 4.3%

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 19, 2011
i was thinkin halloween when i did mine. when i think of halloween, horror movies come to mind for me. in the month of october i watch alot of horror films. just something i do every year around halloween. my pic has more of a slasher theme then a monster theme. figured there would be alot of zombies so i didnt use mine. i did play around with some zombie shots, but i just wasnt feeling it. went with the slasher pic instead. didnt quite pull off exactly what i wanted, but still pretty happy with the end result
heres the other 2 possibilities i had

Jul 19, 2011
nah, i like the one i posted best. while the first ones cool, you cant really tell what exactly is going on in the pic, and the 2nds kind of a boring shot. a dude and his sone walking down the road with a bunch of zombies following them.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Congrats Footloose! That banner is awesome. If I didn't promote my own, you would have my vote. Funny that we both did a Scarlett and Duke theme. This was my first entry and I really enjoyed the blind vote. I can't wait November's contest.
Awesome first entry...awesome entry in general really...looking forward to seeing more...

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Congrats Footloose! That banner is awesome. If I didn't promote my own, you would have my vote. Funny that we both did a Scarlett and Duke theme. This was my first entry and I really enjoyed the blind vote. I can't wait November's contest.
I thought they were from the same person. You guys did a kick ass job!

Congrats footloose!