8)

9)

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I just cant decide. Down to 3 of them.

I think I figured out who did a few of them. I'm having fun just trying to guess them without even knowing who entered. 1 of them, I think is a newcomer to the banner contest.

We should PM someone our guesses of who did what. See who gets the most right. lol.

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
Some of these are perfect for a Halloween-themed banner.
Let's see if I can deduce what's going on in each.

1) Duke is heading off on a mission and Scarlett is giving him some sugar for good luck (great setup and lighting)

2) Duke and Scarlett are heading home after a date and someone mistakenly thinks they're an easy target for a mugging (great angle and lighting)

3) Zombie attack! (great focus and lighting)

4) Beauty shot of FF and his boys (great composition and lighting)

5) STs trying to hold back some trick-or-treaters (great concept and posing)

6) Zombie vs Shadow Tracker (bit dark, but awesome moon effect)

7) Halloween dress-up party (fantastic idea!)

8) Blade vs Zombies? (bit dark but the posing is great)

9) Classic zombies-in-a-graveyard image (great concept and lighting, focus could be better)

Last edited:

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Amazing works guys!

I went with #2 because of the incredible details and it tells a story. Amazing photography.

Ditto...I really liked the crop on the slasher so you couldn't see his bug eyes...nice touch.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Lotta great shots...I LOVE getting to see them all at once...this was fun...the mystery and it's like Christmas morning...

I love number 6...dark, yes, but that's the point...very cool moon effect...though I HATE Shadow Tracker...

We should PM someone our guesses of who did what. See who gets the most right. lol.

That actually sounds kinda fun...a contest contest...lol...PM guesses to lazy bastard Mandingo!

Last edited:

The Willoughbian

Proletariat Art Threat
Jun 24, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Tough vote. The blind vote is very exciting. You don't get the same build up as when people post their entries. But, I have to say, I like the blind vote.

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
1 & 2 would be great shots for any month, but 6 & 9 screem Halloween!!!

100% totally agree with this...though it wasn't part of the rules to be Halloween inspired, I still voted as if it was...also, I think more than just those two are season inspired...

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
Some of these are perfect for a Halloween-themed banner.
Let's see if I can deduce what's going on in each.

4) Beauty shot of FF and his boys (great composition and lighting)

Thats Firefly???

footloose

Enlisted
Jul 19, 2011
The Halloween ones are getting no love. Wheres the holiday spirit people. #2 would be killer for halloween and gotten my vote if it was trick or treaters instead of duke and scarlett.

I was looking for some 1/18th sized kides to use as trick or treaters but didnt have much luck finding any so i used figs that looked fairly close to being civilians. Was going to buy a ben10 fig for this but he looked way to toonish. Wanted pic to come out as life like as possible.
On another note. Great turn out this month. Alot great pics. Best of luck to everyone who entered

The Willoughbian

Proletariat Art Threat
Jun 24, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
I was looking for some 1/18th sized kides to use as trick or treaters but didnt have much luck finding any so i used figs that looked fairly close to being civilians. Was going to buy a ben10 fig for this but he looked way to toonish. Wanted pic to come out as life like as possible.
On another note. Great turn out this month. Alot great pics. Best of luck to everyone who entered

I thought that was you.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
got ya. Civilians and kids are very hard to come by. Like I said bro. still an outstanding shot.
I thought that was you.

His awesome building with moss gave it away to me. same with Obi's dio and fleds grass. I never forget a dio. lol.