Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Needs to have a 50% sharpen filter applied to it, it'll be fine. I like the red lighting, it's spot-on to party lighting. That shit's always red.

footloose

Enlisted
Jul 19, 2011
i was thinkin halloween when i did mine. when i think of halloween, horror movies come to mind for me. in the month of october i watch alot of horror films. just something i do every year around halloween. my pic has more of a slasher theme then a monster theme. figured there would be alot of zombies so i didnt use mine. i did play around with some zombie shots, but i just wasnt feeling it. went with the slasher pic instead. didnt quite pull off exactly what i wanted, but still pretty happy with the end result
heres the other 2 possibilities i had

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
That first one is freaking crazy awesome!...though I think it helps it that we saw the other part of it so it's clear to us now what's going on...

footloose

Enlisted
Jul 19, 2011
nah, i like the one i posted best. while the first ones cool, you cant really tell what exactly is going on in the pic, and the 2nds kind of a boring shot. a dude and his sone walking down the road with a bunch of zombies following them.

Selective Compression

Selective Compression
Jul 31, 2012
Tampa, FL
Congrats Footloose! That banner is awesome. If I didn't promote my own, you would have my vote. Funny that we both did a Scarlett and Duke theme. This was my first entry and I really enjoyed the blind vote. I can't wait November's contest.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Congrats Footloose! That banner is awesome. If I didn't promote my own, you would have my vote. Funny that we both did a Scarlett and Duke theme. This was my first entry and I really enjoyed the blind vote. I can't wait November's contest.

Very strong first effort. I almost voted for your entry.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
I forgot to vote, but 6 and 9 were my favorites. They both fit the theme of the banner and theme of the month itself.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(

Awesome first entry...awesome entry in general really...looking forward to seeing more...

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com

I thought they were from the same person. You guys did a kick ass job!

Congrats footloose!

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
i was the only one that voted for mine. thats sad lol.

but congrats footloose!

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Congrats Footloose! Very fitting dio for the month and the lighting is spooky cool!