Official Eddieism game thread

Big Jim

Thread Derailer
Mar 15, 2011
Occupied PRK
Now that no one is safe I thought we should have a place to post all this vileness
Rules, only one rule you can chop and cut the post but no adding to it
And guys this is meant purely in fun and I hope noone gets offended.
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

THE "GUIDELINES":

#1: Basically, you take someone's post, and delete words only... You try and condense their post into something that sounds funny or dirty. Kind of a "That's What She Said" crossed with ransom note-style editing.

#2: No adding in words or rearranging words! If you get caught, you have to bunk with Eddie, and you'll never be the same again.

#3: Keep it limited, but in cases of tense agreement, you can capitalize words or combine a word or two, or delete a character if it really makes it funny, but preferably, keep it to whole words or deleting a few characters for effect. (Ex: "females" can become "female" or "males" if you want, but use this minimally.) But keep in mind, no adding or moving things around!

#4: Have fun! Don't get butt-hurt. It's all silliness and in fun.

EXAMPLE:

Not sure of the scale. The other figures they've done were combiner arm/leg size, so not that big. But I don't know what size these are going to be. I'd prefer larger, maybe so that the bots are in scale with the classics/generations, but that's merely my wish, not hard info.
into this:

They've done arm/leg size, so not that big. I'd prefer larger, but not hard.
See? Easy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Jim

Thread Derailer
Mar 15, 2011
Occupied PRK

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Just go to the original post and then go to quote. Once you are there highlight the whole thing with the quote marks and post number and copy it. Then come here and paste it and change it.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Then there's this...

if you score, it'll snap along the line, even in a curve...i'd also recommend a straigh razor or box cutter...easier to put pressure on...

lol...whenever i get into something, i get like, really focused...and suddenly i was going crazy with attachments, everything i saw had me wondering... oh boy...i always find myself wondering if something could work...

all those things sound good...BTW, that link, OMG!!!...that man must have erectile disfunction

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
And can't leave out MB:

All right kids, Not sure how many may be interested but hopefully we can at least come. make em' good. What color is Smurf cum?

Have you realized that little brother is lucky to have even have one explosion... the burst explosion. As much as I hate spring loaded stuff it worked when I was a kid so I'm wondering if adding all the extras may be a way for them to try and entice kids to get these? gives a lot more playability and that's what it's all about with youth.