Official Eddieism game thread

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
You girls calm down with that slutty talk.

I accidentally busted his crotch while trying to unpry him. His back is still firmly stuck to the crotch with no hope of coming undone.

I see no tighter ones. The words escape me! I'm exasperated! How did this happen?
Derp. I have no excuse for that one. I emptied. I don't know why I even bother... :fuckit:
trying to make little Jimmy happy. beat that!!!
Legendary Beast. I was tempted by the thing, but I'd need to do a bunch.
I was going to use my jizzed all over ports too
I like something really big. I used to get the whole thing, now you can barely get 1 if you're lucky.
Good thing I haven't splurged today. Made a nice little wad.
Most of us have no problem doing so ;) it's basically a big guy pushing out the little guy...
I might as well get in on that action. I really hope they lose their ass on some of this shit they're pushing now.

Last edited:

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Of course, Eddie knows all about them. :wave:

Went to a swap meat market and found the Black for 9 bucks.
the wife knows what I'm doing.
I will have them all.
^ lol!

mine doesn't care what I do.:D she's asked if I have enough yet. people have knocked on the door thinking a party was at my house:D
Lucky. Mine wants me eating out guys, Chinese like.
^
Lol. eat out a lot. I do everyday. Idk. $80! I'm paying for that! lol.
Haha...believe you me, I know ALL about them!

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Jesus, you guys.

Just started a guy in a truck...then he took off! I kept saying "shit on my fucking guys" I rolled my eyes, and said "someone hit my shit!!" help fuck! Maybe y'all will do my guy, gimme!! Motherfucker please!
Which guy? The one with the red one?
I only had the guy and he was awesome. I always wanted more of them.
We had a ton of explosions over the years. Well above average. it is so hard. biggest in my life was a Johnson and one of the largest in the United States. blew one. A lot. Blast. It shook.
Laid on our back on a ''halfway up'' and it worked well. It still needs finishing such as some edging but overall I'm pleased with it. And best of all, I still have all my fingers (even if they are sore from all the hammering).
I did a little. My eyes are still burning a little.
Back in the longass... I'm f'n exhausted!

Last edited:

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Jesus, you two, you made Drop sad! Quit flaunting in front of him!
:trollface:

I'm a fan of 6 in.
my inch squirts...
First one could be a possibility. The second I'm dubious of, but the half-dozen or so? I know I'm way too hard.
Man, I've had it for a week and it shows no signs of going away.
It's solid. Three years hardened up and even gnawed on while strapped to that table. It's not gonna stop once a human takes a bit out of your tender vittles.
Great, just want to come too. :(
I swallow it. Twice I've snorted lumps from my inch.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Latest issue: leaking. Not a problem. I whip it out, and come only to nut on whoever had it before... I'm amazed it lasted this long...

So I release it (it's impossible to do so with your fingers) and, as I'm trying to nut, some fucknard just super came, which I'm now trying.
I don't know what super coming is, but I wanna try it!

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
I forsee geek penis being a new meme

Meddatron's geek penis is longer and harder than all of ours put together, and it's making me jealous.
:lmao: "geek penis"!
Mmhm.
I enjoyed it, even the cheesy lines.
I'm leaving it open to.. whatever.
I was agreeing with you up to this point. Then I said fuck you.
Heh...so All this talk made me want to , so I just popped it in. . His head is odd and his torso is funnily long. Such a cool twist!
specimen 01, "Carl". Facehugger

Now I just need two more.
Nice! Is there anything inside? Would it be possible to fill it with a viscous liquid?
There is nothing inside presently, I'm debating what, if anything, to use.
I have to be careful because .whatever I put inside to use as liquid can't generate heat or it might damage the "hugger" .