Official Funny/Cool Video Thread

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
What are these Transformers that actually have functional joints? The few I had as a kid looked pretty cool but had next to no movement...

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Nah, just being annoying. It was a peeve of mine as a kid that they looked cool but couldn't actually be posed or played with in their robot form. I'm assuming the video was made with some of those much more functional (and expensive) Japanese ones?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I thought that you were joking about not knowing about what figures those were, turns out, you were not. Haha. But yeah, they are kind of pricey. I mean, the cost seems "normal" to me now, but if you think about it... 🤑

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
OTL is a regular over at TFW. He's done a bunch of cartoon-inspired TF stop-motion videos. He's also the one that worked hard on the high-res background art. I took a couple of his images and photoshopped them together to make the 6-foot background I use for my Masterpiece TF display.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
It was in India (they have bears?!?). The dude was walking home from a wedding when he found the injured bear and decided to take a selfie with it. Of course it mauls him as soon as he gets close and then the feral dog (tons of them there) runs in and bites the bear with no effect. The park ranger stated “the bear is being treated for his injuries” because apparently bears are more valuable than people in a country of billions. :laugh: