Official Funny/Cool Video Thread

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
So THIS was a real movie..... Theatre release????

I don't recall ever seeing anything about that..

Theodore Rex, also known as T. Rex, is a 1995[buddy cop science-fiction family film written and directed by Jonathan Betuel and starring Whoopi Goldberg. Though originally intended for theatrical release, the film went direct-to-video, and consequently became the most expensive direct-to-video film ever made at the time of its release.
Guess that's why..

Ah man, the guy who wrote and directed that did the Last Starfighter and then was ran out of Hollywood after Rex did so badly!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
This was my favorite scene in Waterworld.

Just now realizing that the kid is Deb from Napolean Dynomite and that both her and the lady in the bubble (Jeanne Tripplehorn) were both in Big Love.

BTW, Jeanne Tripplehorn looked hot in 95.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
I can't wrap my head around that being legit. Nobody is that stupid. Nobody. Please, lord in heaven, tell me that there aren't people dumb enough to shoot the hornets nest attached to their roof...

Now, I'll admit, I've shot them before, but they were way up in a tree, not going to fall on my head, and the shot was not going to damage my house. First shot, clipped it right off. I had two witnesses, otherwise no one would have believed me. In hindsight, it was probably luck, but it got me a lot of bragging rights for a while.

For close encounters, I recommend spraying them repeatedly and removing the nest at a later date when you're 100% sure it's uninhabited.