Official Funny/Cool Video Thread

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
That's pretty funny, however not what I expected. I figured the couple would reach the house, come out with a 12 gauge and an AR, pelt the crap out of the chainsaw guy and then remember, "Duh... I had my CC 9mm in my pocket the whole time! Me too! Lolz!"

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I'd give that a watch if I knew when the fuck Bojack was on or what channel....but I don't care enough to look it up.

The Predator.....I just want to forget that movie even exists. The whole franchise ended at #2 for me.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
FBI statistics be damned! My :racist: guess is that that was California and those were hispanics more often than not.

Seriously though, what high crime city do these people live in that there is so much package stealing? 13 yrs at this address and who knows how many package deliveries later and not one has been stolen (just jinxed myself bad) off of my porch. But these guys had success numerous times at mutable locations??

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Screw those thieves... every one of them. So completely pathetic. I thought it was hilarious, but would have preferred it was something less safe that happened when they opened the box, like a smoke bomb and fireworks... and then the fart spray and glitter. :troll:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
By making them think it's a bomb? Or do you mean Dan's fireworks suggestion? I'm actually surprised that someone isn't suing over "I gotz glitter in my eyes!" Maybe they are...OR, maybe it's all fake. That was just a suspiciously high amount of thefts.