Official Funny/Cool Video Thread

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Haha. Brought to you by a /pol/ or chan "incel" looking to fool chicks into banging him/them. Brilliant! As for the ruination, pfft, that ship has sailed. May as well let the autists get some.

And while it does seem like a good idea, the weird kid finally getting some and then being cut off and rejected afterwards may make things worse. They get clingy to the first chatch thrown their way, fall in love and then get shoot-em-up mad when they find out it was pity.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Ha!

I don't have a twit either. You just have to click the little drop down in the upper right of the twit you're viewing and hit the "copy link" tab then come here and hit the three dots drop down and click media and paste the twit you copied into the box and BLAMO! Twit embedded with no Twit account.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Not sure if this has been posted here previously, but it sure is cool! Only critiques are the belly tank (would never be left on during a strike mission) and I don't know why the brrrrrrrt turned into pop pop pop pop... Otherwise, a near perfect replication at scale.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I honestly wouldn't want it. I have nowhere that wide open to fly it, and it's too big to hang in my office. :p

A 1:18 version with that kind of detail (even without the functioning engines) would be worth the purchase for that price.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I still have a 1:6 Bradley and a couple Little Bird helos (though I highly doubt they're fully accurate to that scale) up in my attic, along with an RC 1:9ish (same size as the Bradley) Abrams (with slightly shortened main gun). What was I thinking? :eek: