Official Funny/Cool Video Thread

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Great account, check out all the videos.. only like 25 or something.

Old TV Commercials (@Old_TVAds) | Twitter

What's funny is I recognize almost all of them. Commercials in the 80s/90s were just.. different? Everyone mostly got the same ads, we couldn't skip over them.. so everyone experienced them together really. Now, with DVR and cord cutters.. it's just not the same.

I don't feel like the quality or anything was better back then, but ask me about commercials from 2012 and I have no clue..

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Great account, check out all the videos.. only like 25 or something.

Old TV Commercials (@Old_TVAds) | Twitter

What's funny is I recognize almost all of them. Commercials in the 80s/90s were just.. different? Everyone mostly got the same ads, we couldn't skip over them.. so everyone experienced them together really. Now, with DVR and cord cutters.. it's just not the same.

I don't feel like the quality or anything was better back then, but ask me about commercials from 2012 and I have no clue..
How the hell dos Paul Rudd look older in HS than he does now?

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
The future is going to be a crazy place.

Jesus! Can't wait to have them where you can watch a movie in the sky. Drive-in's will be a thing again!

Oh my god. I missed this as I was listening to the game. ON THE RADIO. I had to pick up the wife from the airport.. and was in the car for the entire duration of the game.