Official HAPPY Birthday Thread

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
Well Happy Birthday, NSA! You have the same birthday as my brother. Or he has the same birthday as you...

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Happy birthday, NSA!
Gracias, amigo!

Happy Birthday Inglorious Leader!
Inglorious indeed. Thanks :)

Okay, that wins the internets for the day. Haha!

Happy Birfday, NSA!
I'z mah birfdah! Props homiez!

Glorious happy day of birth to fearless leader!
It was on this date, 34 years ago that my birth was foretold by a swallow, and heralded by the appearance of a double rainbow across the sky over the mountain and a new star in the heavens. Double Rainbow all the way, across the sky, ooooo aaaaaah yeah!

Well Happy Birthday, NSA! You have the same birthday as my brother. Or he has the same birthday as you...
I turned 34, who's older? FIGHT! Thanks :)

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
It was on this date, 34 years ago that my birth was foretold by a swallow, and heralded by the appearance of a double rainbow across the sky over the mountain and a new star in the heavens. Double Rainbow all the way, across the sky, ooooo aaaaaah yeah!
Ha. GAAAAAAAAY :eddieism:

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I'd like to take this minute out of my incredibly busy (and important!) day to wish Mr. David Hasselhoff the happiest of birthdays! You've earned it fella!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH7INQHTglc[/ame]

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
Happy birthday to Derek001! I mean The Helicopter Pilot! Did your grape nuts drop yet? And are you still messing around with 15 year old high school girls?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Happy Birthday, Cloud Strife. Don't get too plastered to attend the celebratory lynching. :racist: :trollface:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Slappy Birftag to XOC and myself. Is it bad form to wish yourself a happy birthday?