Official HAPPY Birthday Thread

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Our Dear Leader is officially old. Time to find an emergency backup forum for when the end comes for him and the server bills are no longer paid. It’s only a matter of time now.

Happy Birthday Sir! May you make it to see the glory of Trump 2020.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Thank you.. I turned 38. (in a row?!) so not quite 40 yet.. I am dreading that age though. Seriously that will mean there is no going back!

Had a fun 2.5 weeks off work.. I suppose. I basically did stuff around the house and helped with the kids the whole time. We built an above-ground pool that the kids are enjoying. I laid some stone around the backyard.. which killed my back.. leveled dirt.. had a bday party which was fun.. got into a more than normal amount of fights with the wife due to the sustained proximity.. you know.. the usual!

Now back to work and honestly a little relieved to be able to get back to my normal "internetting" as I didn't even get a chance to book my laptop more than once or twice while I was off..

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Happy birthday :whatever: to me! :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

Now I'm really almost 40 (39 and holding). Middle of the week birthdays sucks, as it's just another day at work!

Had a fun bday party last weekend, which pcsguy88 bailed on to.. do husbandly things.. shame!

Also, a big 32nd Happy Birthday to ROBOCOP which opened on this day in 1987, and David Hasselhoff, and DISNEYLAND! I have some good bday company.