Official Haul Thread

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
This is like, the ONLY toy board i've ever frequented that doesn't do haul threads (what are you all, fags?). Time to rectify the situation. Sticky this motherfucker, yo.

Nothing much today:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Better pull today.

Envelope is some old photos i ordered, got the Harley WLA from Hobby Lobby. AVs are for trade for Shock Troopers or maybe Cobra Troopers to come. Or i could keep them, too. :D

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The Thompson holster doesn't work, but i have been looking for this damn thing and figured HL would likely be my last shop.

I really should weather it up.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Well, i've got the Indiana Jone BMW for that. I'm think my WWII Lady Jaye will go on it.

I still haven't got the parts to make WWII CC.

Lunchbox

No Bucks No Buck Rogers
Mar 14, 2011
Kansas
Better pull today.

Envelope is some old photos i ordered, got the Harley WLA from Hobby Lobby. AVs are for trade for Shock Troopers or maybe Cobra Troopers to come. Or i could keep them, too. :D
i have 3 of the WLA harleys. got two of them at TRU and one of them at hobby lobby. the hobby lobby one is so overpriced but i thought it was worth it since these are hard to come by and the scalpers on ebay sell them for at least two if not three times as much.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
i have 3 of the WLA harleys. got two of them at TRU and one of them at hobby lobby. the hobby lobby one is so overpriced but i thought it was worth it since these are hard to come by and the scalpers on ebay sell them for at least two if not three times as much.
My TrU doesn't carry the Maisto HD line to the best of my knowledge so i figured it was now or never when i saw it at HL, even if it was 3 bucks more expensive.

Really? Damn.. I should have snagged them when I saw them.

Never was a fan of motorcycles though.
I only got it because of my WWII fetish. Truth be told the only Harley you could interest me in IRL would be a WLA.

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
YEAH! some success at last. Half price books had two books. Found two lose FJ at an antique store. Tru had some wave 4 and an AV, Picked up some TF to have fun with at work. The 82nd guys came in the mail.

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
My wife and I went antiquing with my parents last weekend. We were about to buy some LPs… until we both realized we don't have a turntable to play them. I used to have one, but it broke and we haven't really had the motivation to get it fixed.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
All the LPs at this place where that '60s-70's religious or instrumental schlock.

I'd kill to have a good record source.

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
There are a ton of places in and around DC and Annapolis. It's not even hard to find them. I think I even saw some in Hot Topic, of all places. Although I'm almost certain that's not the music you're looking for.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
very jealous of yer Kilowog Midge...been wanting one for a while...

i picked up two of the only SE anyone needs at Meijers for $5 each!...they were clearancing RoC and PoC rang up for the same price...yay!

also picked up a couple target bravo figs for the gear and weaponage

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
There are a ton of places in and around DC and Annapolis. It's not even hard to find them. I think I even saw some in Hot Topic, of all places. Although I'm almost certain that's not the music you're looking for.
Hastings here has a small section of vinyl, but it's way too expensive for new pressings.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'm selling Vinyl as well as toys now. There's been a HUGE upswing for vintage vinyl in the past couple years.

Sure has.

Still, i'm not gonna pay 30+ bucks for A Perfect Circle's Mer de Noms (because this is the one that comes to mind) just because it's on vinyl.

Fun fact, music prices really haven't changed all that much since the '20s, if you adjust for inflation.

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
Dude you suck!

Grab two Bravo team Germans at a Hobby Town USA. (Of all places!)
Side note, I wish more hobby stores carried 1:6th scale Dragon Figures. Shipping is killing me on them.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Some guy on the spawn boards found like 8 STs and almost as many AVs. Damn distribution is sucking again.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Picked up 2 more AVs and an ST at the area TrU. Almost picked up a Unimax M1, but dithered and passed.