Official Haul Thread

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Double elbows not being present is a disappointment, even if I have no intention of ever owning the figure. Aside from a bicep swivel, double jointed elbows appear to be the only other point of articulation that I deem necessary to be missing. She even has a double neck. Impressive.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Stopped by a Kmart of all things,lol. Looked at their bullshit,and saw this beautiful thing!

It's a new wrestling figure I've never seen,and the expression is very neat! Idk if she looks like she's getting that painal or bout to fight? either way had to get it! they're killing it for a 6" figure for $10 that's decently articulated!

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com
Pose Skeleton Demon

This is a great addition to my Skeleton Army. It is slightly taller than the 03 Pose skeleton so it brings it closer in height to the Boss Fight skeletons. A couple new features for the demon is that his skull now has horns and fangs. He has a tail that is articulated to swing up and down. The best part is the new wings which are also articulated so that they can fold up.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Yup!

She also comes with a alternate hand which I lost already:trollface:

I got Mary Jane apart over the weekend! Came apart easy! No busted tabs!!

Seems like the only new parts are the legs&flower torso on Mary Jane. Invisible woman is identical to Polaris with a different head,and all 3 have the same arms&upper torso.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
The Invisible Woman is a Walgreens exclusive that just came out. Allegedly there's more fantastic four figures coming out one at a time,and only at Walgreens? right now she's HTF. Only one Walgreens out of 7-8 stores had one case,and they where gone in a couple days.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Lol! No,I only bought one. There's not enough meat on the bone to justify scalping. They're $30 on eBay...$22 w/tax,plus $6-7 shipping(not counting the box&packing),plus ebay&paypal fees I'd be loosing money. I don't mind it on multi packs,because I'm after a specific figure in the pack. It's usually a loosing proposition anyways...just lessens the out of pocket blow.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
I finally opened a bunch of presents left over from Christmas. I don't know why it took me so long to be bothered to be in the mood for it. It's mostly World Peace Keeper stuff. I got the rocket copter, a cargo humvee (woodland camo), that amphibious buggy thing, and an old The Corps! tank, or as the box liberally calls it "Defense Convoy" that we found at Ollie's last year. I'm too lazy to take pics, but I think ya'll know what I'm refer'in to.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
Yeah, we get it. Did they come with those Halo type figures?
Nah, just the normal stuff from Big Lots

So how did you explain to family why you weren't opening gifts on Christmas?
I only opened the ones that I didn't know what they were. Nobody asked why I didn't open the last few. We just talked about other things and then moved on to dinner. They didn't seem to notice.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Bought a second Invisible Woman in Destin for a local Mobile guy the week before last,..

Dude texted me an hour before I was supposed to meet up with him claiming he had a stomach virus,...haven't heard from him since...if anyone wants an Invisible Woman lemme know! I'm too proud to return it,lol. I already foddered mine out,so worst case I have an unbroken one. Still,shit pisses me off! Looking back he pulled this once before! I found an agent venom at Ross,and bought it for him,and he ghosted that time too.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The Danish plastic crack has most of my attention these days. Might change if Marauder's WWII figures aren't lame. And if Contraband sends me a package. ;)

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Bought a second Invisible Woman in Destin for a local Mobile guy the week before last,..

Dude texted me an hour before I was supposed to meet up with him claiming he had a stomach virus,...haven't heard from him since...if anyone wants an Invisible Woman lemme know! I'm too proud to return it,lol. I already foddered mine out,so worst case I have an unbroken one. Still,shit pisses me off! Looking back he pulled this once before! I found an agent venom at Ross,and bought it for him,and he ghosted that time too.
How much? I don't need any more toys, certainly not 6" Marvel figs of which I have zero of, but a chick figure with the hair tucked behind the ear? Tempting!

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
I paid $20+tax,but it's whatever...at this stage in the game I'm totally against having stuff from r the sake of owning it,especially since I already have one. Shipping is around $7ish,so anything over that is fine. Message me Eddie,I'll be back online tonight. I have it in my truck still here in Destin,so shipping it out fast wouldn't be an issue.

The Danish plastic crack has most of my attention these days. Might change if Marauder's WWII figures aren't lame. And if Contraband sends me a package. ;)
Do 1:18?!?! I like the sound of it already! I'll message ya tonight when I get more time.:D

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Picked up 2 gijoe 3-packs with the female trooper for $11.99 each&a 3.75" Rogue One stormtrooper for $3.99 at Ross! I'd post pics buy Photobucket got into the extortion business..