Official Haul Thread

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Yeah, 2016. Found it on FB marketplace from a dude who has 11 of the sets pieced out. I finally talked Sean into sending me his case fresh Starscream Skystriker which led to me finding Powerglide. Fun way to get my two most memorable Joe toys back in a way that fits my all Transformers display room. I hope the Skystriker is better quality than this Rattler turd.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
He came with pilot CC and a Megatron pistol, but Sean kept those. I can’t get over how well made this Skystriker is. The plastic is matte textured, not shiny sleek like the original. No wonder why it was my pride and joy as a 9yr old kid. I think the fake rub sign is my favorite detail.

F4AC8051-90B5-4845-A76D-FC1A293BD768.jpeg

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Hot dam! Just got an email from BBTS saying my pre-order of the HIYA Aliens APC should be arriving with them in the next two weeks.

This better not end up evaporating, I swear I'll flip out on someone.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Mixed feelings just like the reviewer. Is it suppose to be black? Is it bare plastic without external paint? Why is it not dry brushed to give it some type of texture?

If I bought one I’d immediately paint it a dark green and dry brush it, but the fact it’s so damn expensive and then you have to buy a buttload of expensive figures to crew it just puts it out of reach. Definitely cool if you already have the figures like Bob.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
It isn't supposed to be black, I'm assuming that was a cost cutting measure. Sure you could repaint it, but it has decals that are already applied, so you'd screw those up unless they are stickers or some second/third party gets around to creating some.

And this will keep being a dream until I actually hold one in my grubby paws.

Last edited:

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Now I know how you guys feel when you find a tank or aircraft in this scale and you get really excited about it. My main worry at this point is that the custom figures I've built won't fit in the seats or might look out of scale with it.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
It isn't supposed to be black, I'm assuming that was a cost cutting measure. Sure you could repaint it, but it has decals that are already applied, so you'd screw those up unless they are stickers or some second/third party gets around to creating some.

And this will keep being a dream until I actually hold one in my grubby paws.
Yeah, went back to BBTS for a peek and the pre-production pics are definitely a very dark green. It’s a shame since just a hint of color makes it look so much more real. I definitely dig it and can’t wait to here from you on what figures fit. Specifically the ROC Hawk body that I have a squad of.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It could it be like Bbi's KFOR OH-58D, and actually be (a very) dark green in person. I think they did a pretty good job on the interior, but I'm not seeing $300 worth of toy. Then again, it's a licensed 1:18 vehicle with a (likely) very small production run being released in 2019.