Official Haul Thread

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Nice!

*sighs* finally done with these damn 2017 Pennywise figures. Rumor has it that NECA hasn't even started on the Chapter 2 stuff, as apparently New Line has deigned not to send them any materials in a bid to keep things hush-hush. If I could find that damn Nun I think I would skip the Golden Girls and call it a year on NECA stuff.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I wish my wife liked the new IT enough to want the figures....does that one in your pic really have an internal light? And did I hear you right that NECA is making Golden Girls figures?? Dafuq!? First Funko made those 3.75'ers,and now this? I don't get this trend!

And about that Elder figure above, I REALLY need a Danny Glover/Harrigan figure to go with it and the other P2 Preds. Like, badly.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The Golden Girls is awesome. Go price those Fuko ones for a laugh. Anyway, yeah, they did them in the 8" MEGO style. Almost grabbed Rose today, actually. Also, yes, the Deadlights head does light up.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Got this on Saturday. A pretty nice kit in general, not to difficult to assemble. I think this is made for a specific line of figures but I can't figure out their name. Similar to Acid Rain, but smaller....like Avatar figure smaller. BUT.....that doesn't completely make this useless for 1:18th. With just a few minor changes, it can easily be used for 1:18. Now, I haven't made these changes yet, but it's nothing difficult. Just need to add some extra bits to make the desks and chairs sit higher is all that's needed.

The box was beat to hell, but that's to be expected when it's shipped in nothing more that some sort of plastic wrap. But that doesn't matter as I didn't buy it for the box, not that there was anything special about it. I was only able to assemble a small portion of what was inside, I'll get more photos up as I go.

P.S. I think the line of figures is called "Dark Source" and are 1:24th scale.

*EDIT*
Finished putting it together. I have it pictured with a classic Micronaut and a Microman figure. These two are somewhat smaller than a Joe or Star Wars figure yet they are STILL too big for this set.

Attachments

Last edited:

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Received this yesterday. It was a gamble as it was coming from a seller in Thailand, but I had bought from the same guy once before about a decade ago, so I felt somewhat comfortable. I have replicas of most of the main arsenal of Predator weapons, just need the gauntlets with blades and maybe the shoulder gun.

Attachments